Last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 09:58 am
100% Working & Tested LYF Jio F220B IMEI Repair Tool Without Box – Fix Jio F220B Invalid IMEI
Are you a LYF jio F220b keypad mobile user and now getting Null IMEI or IMEI 0 error in Jio F220? If yes this guide is for you. Here in this tutorial we will show you all possible methods to repair Jio F220b IMEI number. Best thing about this method is that you can flash IMEI on Jio F220B without box. No need to buy any professional mobile repairing tool. Free Qualcomm Jio IMEI tool is enough to write IMEI on Jio F220B Qualcomm mobile.
Most probably you may know that null IMEI or IMEI 0 is the biggest reason of no network service error in Jio mobile. So if you are facing no network service or unable to connect phone then type *#06 code from mobile and check device IMEI number. In case, it’s showing IMEI0 or invalid then follow this guide and write original IMEI on LYF Jio F220b using Qualcomm IMEI tool.
Here we are going to use Jio Qualcomm IMEI tool because Jio F220B is a Qualcomm chipset based keypad mobile. So it’s must to use Qualcomm Jio IMEI repair tool only. Just because it’s a free Jio IMEI tool without hardware box, so we can use it at our own home. No need to go anywhere to repair Jio F220b IMEI number because actually it’s really very easy to use for all newbie and advance users.
How To Repair Jio F220B IMEI After Flash
Most of time Jio F220b IMEI0 issue accrues after flashing stock ROM. If you tried to flash stock ROM on Jio F220b and now getting the same null IMEI problem in LYF Jio f220b mobile then use any Qualcomm Jio IMEI repairing tool from below section and follow the IMEI repairing procedure.
Method01 Jio F220B IMEI Repair Using WriteDualIMEI(W+G_eMMC) Tool
This is the highly recommended method to flash IMEI in Jio F220b using WriteDualIMEI(W+G_eMMC) tool. WriteDualIMEI(W+G_eMMC) tool is one the best Qualcomm IMEI reapir tool for all Qualcomm devices including Jio F220b mobile. We already tested this tool on amny other Qualcomm Jio mobiles like, Jio F61f, Jio F30C and Jio F120b etc.
- Before going to start IMEI write process, download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers” on pc. It’s must to create bridge connection in between mobile and computer. Otherwise, pc and tool will not detect your device.
- Now simple connect the device with pc via USB cable in power ON mode. No need to press any boot key.
Note: This step will create ““Qualcomm HS-USBDiagnostic 9091 port” or “9092 port” under “Device manager” as shown in below screenshot. That means device is properly connected with pc.
- Now extract the downloaded “Jio F220B IMEI tool zip file” and run WriteDualIMEI(W+G_eMMC) Tool application as administrator.
- Check “COM” section. Tool will detect the available COM Port automatically.
- In the tool you will see “IMEI1” & “IMEI2” section. Just type the same IMEI number in both IMEI1 & IMEi2 section because Jio F220b is single SIM mobile and comes with single IMEI number.
- Now click on “START” button to flash IMEI number and you will see a green “PASS” message that means IMEI write done successfully.
- Reboot your device again to apply all the modification.
- After reboot, type *#06# code and check IMEI number is ok or not? If the device is displaying the IMEI number then make a call for confirmation.
Hope this method will help you to recover original IMEI number in Jio F220B mobile. Otherwise, you can also try the new method and Jio IMEI tool.
Method02 Jio F220B IMEI Repair With QLM IMEI Tool
QLM IMEI tool is another best Jio IMEI repair tool including Jio F220b mobile. This QLM IMEI tool support only Qualcomm chipset based android and keypad mobile, so we can use it to repair IMEI of Jio F220b Qualcomm mobile.
Download QLM IMEI Repair Tool And Drivers
|Latest Version Of jio IMEI Tool [QLM IMEI Repair Tool ]|
|Qualcomm USB Drivers For Windows 7 / w8 & w10|
- Download and install Qualcomm USB drivers in windows pc. Skip the step, if already installed.
- Enable DIAG Mode on Jio F220B – Connect the device with pc via working USB cable in power ON mode. If the device is properly connected with pc into DIAG mode, it will create Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostic 9091 port” under the “device manger” section.
- Extract the downloaded “Qualcomm QLM IMEI tool zip file” on pc and run it as administrator.
- Tool will detect the available com port and you can see it in “COM PORT” section.
- Now type same original IMEI number in IMEI1 & IMEI2 section and then hit on “Write IMEI” button to flash IMEI number.
- Disconnect the device from PC and reboot it.
- After reboot type *#06 code and check IMEI number of your device.
Method03 Jio F220b IMEI Repair Using Miracle Tool Without Box
As we all know Miracle tool is one of the best and most popular mobile repairing tool. If you have this amazing tool on your pc, you can repair almost all android, feature phone and CDMA phone. It can be use for flashing firmware, IMEI repair and FRP unlock etc. Same as, you can use it for advance tasks like scatter file creating, QCN file flashing and backup etc.
- Download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers” in computer.
- Now connect the device with pc to enable DIAG mode. No need to press any key. Simply plug usb cable without pressing any boot key. If the device is properly connected, it will show Qualcomm HS-USBDiagnostic 9091 port” under “Device manager” section.
- Launch “Miracle tool” on pc and then configure it first.
- Finally hit on “START Button” to start IMEI repair process.
- Tool will detect the device automatically and will write new IMEI on jio mobile within few seconds.
- Done!!! Don’t forget to restart your device after flashing IMEI number.
These are all possible methods to flash or repair LYF jio F220b IMEI number. Simply choose any above method, download Jio F220b IMEI repair tool and write original IMEI by following the process properly.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.