How to Make Active Directory Replicate Instantly
In today’s guide we are going to discuss about “instant Active Directory (AD) replication”. Probably, you may know that users can set Microsoft Active Directory environment replication interval for15 minutes. But what you will do if you want to your AD environment to replicate instantly instead of waiting 15 minutes?
Steps To Make Active Directory Replicate Instantly
Here we are adding two different methods according to your own choice.
(A) DA Replication Instantly One Time
Follow the below instructions if you want to force a replication one time.
- Open “Active Directory Sites and Services“.
- Now expand “Sites” >>> “Inter-Site Transports“.
- Again, expand the “site”, then the “domain controller”.
- Right-click “NTDS Settings“, then select “Replicate Now” option.
(B) Always Replicate Changes Instantly
Now here is different situation, If you want every change to sync to all domain controllers instantly.
- First off all launch “ADSI Edit”.
- Expand “Configuration” and Configuration.domain.local/com.
- Next, expand the “Sites” >>> “Inter-Site Transports” >>> “CN=IP“.
- Right-click on the site link >> open “Properties”.
- Double click on the “options” from the “Attribute Editor” tab.
- If “options” is set to “not set”, just set/configure it to “1″. In case the value is already set, you will need to perform a BITWISE OR calculation on the existing value to come up with a new value to use.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.