Proper Method To Install Stock Rom On Lenovo K10 Plus Without Box?
We already managed different rooting and firmware flashing guides for different android and feature mobiles. Today we are going to talk about Lenovo K10 Plus L39051 stock firmware flashing.
Lenovo K10 Plus (L39051) was launched in 2019 with android pie 9.0 version and still working on same version. That’s why Lenavo released its android pie based official firmware flash file.
Firmware flashing of Lenovo L39051 K10 Plus is very easy and straight forward. Best thing is that we no need to download and use any premium mobile repair tool for this. Free Qualcomm flash tool is enough to flash Lenovo K10 Plus .mbn firmware file.
So if you are owner of latest Lenovo K10 Plus mobile and now want to unbrick Lenovo K10 plus L39051 or update a new software then download flash file for Lenovo K10 Plus. After that, follow the below instructions to install stock firmware on Lenovo K10 Plus mobile. This firmware flash file will help you to unbrick your device at your own home.
Users can also use the same tested Lenovo K10 Plus firmware file to fix software related issues, bootloop and hanging issue. Moreover, unroot your device or replace custom recovery with stock recovery. Actually we can consider this Lenovo L39051 flash file as a Lenovo K10 Plus repair file.
About Lenovo K10 Plus Flash Tool : Lenovo K10 Plus is a QUALCOMM chipset based android Smartphone which firmware comes with .mbn format. Because of this, it’s must to use Qualcomm flash tool which is able to flash .mbn format flash file. For this, we have many flash tools like Miracle tool or Qfil tool or QPST tool etc.
Here in this guide we are going to use free QFIl flash tool as a Lenovo K10 Plus flash tool. Just boot device into edl mode and flash it. It’s 100% working and tested by 99mediasector & team.
About Lenovo K10 Plus Firmware : Till now Lenovo officially released the android Pie 9.0 based firmware for Lenovo K10 Plus mobile. Just because it’s an official version, so you no need to worry about its stability and performance. Remember, this guide is only and only for official stock ROM flashing. So, if you are searching for custom ROM then it’s not for you. QFIL tool can’t flash custom ROM in any how condition. For custom ROM, you have to flash TWRP first and after that flash custom ROM.
Advantages Of Firmware
- unbrick your bricked Lenovo K10 Plus mobile.
- Fixes Lenovo K10 Plus bootloop or hang on logo.
- Install new software to upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo K10 Plus.
- Remove screen lock [ pattern Lock or PIN Password ]
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Unroot your mobile without installing any third party application.
- Restore Stock ROM [ Revert back to stock ROM from custom ROM ]
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- fix soft brick issue on your Lenovo K10 Plus.
Download Lenovo K10 Plus Flash File , Tool And Drivers
Lenovo K10 Plus Android 9.0 official Stock Rom Download : lenovo_k10_plus(l39051)_kama2_ROW_B229_04122019_SIGN_.zip
USB Drivers For Lenovo K10 Plus mobile : DOWNLOAD
Flash Tool For Lenovo K10 Plus : QFIL / QPST
Tips For Flashing
- Charge the device approx 70-80% before flashing official stock firmware.
- Don’t forget to take backup of the device before flashing. Flashing will wipe all user data and phone data.
How To Install Stock ROM On Lenovo K10 Plus Using QFIl Tool
As we already told you, here we are using QFIL tool as a Lenovo K10 Plus flash tool. Actually, it’s a portable software of QPST tool. So we can use both QPST or QFIl tool to flash Lenovo K10 Plus mobile.
- Download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers” on windows pc by foolwing below guide. [ GUIDE ]
- Extract the downloaded Lenovo K10 Plus flash zip file using any unzip software.
- Same as above extract the downloaded QPST tool and run it as administrator.
Please Note: If you are getting any flashing error then install QPST tool on windows pc and then run QFIL tool through the QPST tool.
- Once the tool launched on pc, select “Flat Build” option from “Select Build Type” section.
- Next, click on “browse” button from “Program Path” section and load prog_emmc_firehose_8953_ddr.mbn file from firmware folder.
- Again click on “Load XML” option from the tool and select “rawprogram0.xml” file form same flash file folder.
- After completing the above step, a new window will appear in front of you. Here you have to select “Patch0” file.
- Tool configuration process completed and now we need to setup our bricked mobile.
Come to the device and boot Lenovo K10 plus into EDL Mode [9008 Mode] manually. For this purpose we need to connect the device with pc by pressing Lenovo K10 Plus EDL boot keys.
Lenovo K10 Plus Boot Keys
Power Off Device and connect the device with pc without pressing any keys.
Press & hold volume Down key + Volume up key + insert USB cable at the same time.
If the device is correctly connected with pc, you will see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port” on the top of the tool.
- Finally hit on “Download” button from the tool and firmware installation process will start automatically. Here it may take long time to install complete ROM. So sit back and wait for successful flashing.
- End of the successful firmware installation, you will see “Download Succeed” message in log window. That means firmware flashing done and you can unplug device from pc.
- Reboot the device and setup it again as a new device.
Important : Firmware flashing can remove frp lock and pattern / PIN password from Lenovo K10 plus without factory reset. So you can use the same firmware installation process to unlock or update new software. Alternatively, follow the Lenovo K10 plus frp bypass method.
This is all about Lenovo K10 plus L39051 stock Firmware flashing with QFIL free tool. Alternatively, you can also use the fee Miracle tool for same purpose. You no need to go anywhere to repair your bricked Lenovo K10 plus mobile. Just follow the above flashing process and install android pie OS again. After this, new software update will fix all software related issues automatically.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.