Download Jio Downgrade File With Flash Tool And Auto Update Blocking File
This page is managed to download Downgrade files for Jio devices. If you are a Jio keypad mobile user and thinking to install Omnisd app then you have to downgrade the software version first. Latest updated Jio software version never allows you to install third party Omnisd apps.
Recently released Jio update removed the loader file which is required to flash devices with QFIl tool. Because of this limitation, it’s not easy to install OMNISD app in jio mobile with any Qualcomm flash tool like Miracle or QFIL.
So, downgrade the software version of Jio device by flashing the new Jio downgrade flash file 2020 and then flash Omnisd file.
It’s also important to know that the Jio auto updater tool will update your device automatically. So, you have to block auto updates after downgrading your mobile. For this, you can enable debugging mode in Jio mobile using enable stuff app. After that run the adb commands to stop jio auto update.
Download Jio Phone Downgrade Flash File Firmware (All Models)
Omnisd File Download For Jio Phones
Quick Step To Use Jio Phone’s Downgrading Flash File
- Turn off mobile data on your device or remove your SIM card.
- Download downgrading software for your Jio mobile. [ Downgrading flash files are different for different jio models. So, make sure, you are going to download compatible file according to your own device model number].
- Extract the latest Jio downgrade flash zip file on desktop without any folder.
- Next, install Jio USB drivers on windows pc.
- Enter into the extracted Jio downgrade file’s folder and run QFIL tool as administrator. Here we will use QFIL tool to downgrade Jio software. If getting any issue, download QFIL tool or QPST tool separately.
- Once the tool launches on your pc, select the “meta build” option from the tool.
- Next, click on the “browse” button and load the “contents” file.
- Come to the device, connect it with pc via USB cable. Don’t forget to press the correct boot key to enable EDL mode.
- Start the flashing process by clicking on the “Download” button.
- Wait for a few minutes for successful flashing.
Please Note: After applying the above downgrade jio mobile trick, you can flash a new Omnisd file. But you have to block auto updates. Otherwise, the Jio auto updater will update your device again on the new version.
Use the above quick steps to downgrade the software version of Jio mobile to install Omnisd file. Check out below tutorial and learn all about “how to downgrade Jio phones”, “how to flash OmniSD in Jio mobile” and “how to stop auto update in Jio phone”.