Bypass Xiaomi M1 A1 FRP Lock Without Box
Bypass Xiaomi M1 A1 FRP Lock : Here is a new tutorial to bypass Xiaomi M1 A1 frp lock without any tool box or Mi flash tool. No need to flash complete firmware on Mi A1 to bypass frp lock. Here in this tutorial we will use a simple script to bypass frp lock on Mi A1 android 7.1 Smartphone.
As we all know we can fix all types of issues by flash stock rom on Mi A1. If you want you can follow the below link to learn how to flash stock rom or firmware on Xiaomi Mi a1 to bypass Frp lock?
Method to flash Xiaomi Mi A1 official firmware [unbrick Mi a1]
Otherwise, follow the below procedure to bypass Mi A1 frp without flashing firmware. By using this method, no need to use mi flash tool or any other flash tool box. A simple small size bat file [script] can do it for you. Moreover, you can use adb commands to remove Mi A1 frp lock manually.
Best part of this Mi A1 frp bypass method is that no need to use extra technical skill. So any normal or newbie user also can delete frp lock on Mi A1 7.1 mobile without any extra effort.
Other Related Topics
Unbrick Mi A1 android one [Flash firmware]
Root Mi A1 and install TWRP recovery
Bypass Mi cloud account verification [Unlock Mi Account]
Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware 22.214.171.124 Available To Download
How To Bypass FRP Lock On Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One
In order to bypass frp lock on android one Mi A1 nougat, you need to follow all the steps as it is. Just download Mi A1 frp bypass tool [script] from above download section to remove Google account verification or may use manual method.
Method 01 – Auto Script To Bypass Xiaomi Mi A1 FRP
- First off all boot mi A1 into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable. [Make sure device is already into fastboot mode]
- Mi a1 bootloader will start to install usb drivers automatically. Wait to finish driver installation process.
- Extract the downloaded “Mi a1 frp bypass tool” zip file. [Desktop only]
- Open downloaded “Mi A1 frp bypass tool” and run Remove FRP Lock Xiaomi Mi A1 Model MD12.bat file as administrator.
- Now hit enter key with every new command.
- End of the process, your device will reboot automatically. If not, reboot it manually.
- All done!!!
Congratulations, you have successfully removed factory reset protection in Xiaomi Mi A1 android one.
Method 02 – Bypass Xiaomi M1 A1 FRP Lock Using Adb Commands
Without any doubt above method helps you to unlock frp lock on Mi a1 without any tool box. Otherwise, you may do it by applying all necessary adb commands manually. If you want to try it manually, follow the below steps one by one.
- Download and install “minimal adb & fastboot tool” on pc.
- Open minimal adb & fastboot tool folder location. [C drive >> adb folder]
- Click anywhere, press & hold sift key + right click and select “open command window here” or “Open PowerShell window here” option.
- Boot device into fastboot mode manually.
- Plug fastboot device with pc via USB cable.
- Wait to install usb drivers automatically.
- Type below command to check attached fastboot device.
If you are able to see serial number that means device is connect with pc properly into fastboot mode.
Now you are ready to apply all adb commands to bypass Mi A1 Google account verification or frp lock.
- Again type the below commands one by one and finish Mi a1 frp bypass procedure.
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot erase config
fastboot oem lock
Just apply all the above adb commands one by one. End of the process “fastboot reboot” command will reboot the device automatically.
Remember, after bypass frp lock on Mi A1 device may take long time to reboot again. So don’t worry and wait to reboot it normally.
Unplug the device and setup it again without Google account verification or without Mi A1 frp lock. No need to put Google account credentials to verify Google account on Mi a1 android One Smartphone.
Here you can see “how it’s easy to remove or bypass frp lock in Mi a1 without flash tool?” Bypass Xiaomi Mi A1 Frp lock without OTG cable, sidesync or without any manual trick. Execute adb commands to bypass factory reset protection from Mi A1.