Nokia 5 Fastboot Mode : Do you want to know how to boot Nokia 5 into fastboot mode? Answer is yes then read the full detail post to learn two different methods to enter Nokia 5 fastboot mode with pc or without pc. After reading this post, you can access the built-in fastboot mode on Nokia 5 easily.
Without any doubt, Nokia 5 is a wonderful android nougat supported Smartphone for all Nokia lovers. But if you wish to root nokia 5, unlock bootloader, or going to flash firmware to unbrick it again then fastboot mode is must to perform all these tasks. In this post we are listing all necessary steps with screenshots. Fastboot mode is an inbuilt function and never voids phone warranty. So just follow the steps and boot Nokia 5 into bootloader mode or fastboot mode.
Why fastboot mode is Important?
In simple word, fastboot mode is a maintenance mode of any device. After booting your device into fastboot mode, you can install new software, stock recovery and firmware or can fix many software related issues.
Methods can be different for particular task but device must be entering into fastboot mode. You can understand this process with an example. Suppose, now you want to flash stock Rom on Nokia 5 then you have to boot Nokia 5 into recovery mode first and then again select appropriate option.
Remember, entering into fastboot mode is quite simple but it differs from one phone to the other.
- Root Nokia 5 without dead risk [TWRP]
- Flash official firmware on Nokia 5 [Nougat ROM]
- Download Nokia 5 stock ROm collection
As we told you, fastboot mode is a maintenance mode to diagnostic and upgrading the devices. But it’s not necessary that all the devices come with fastboot mode like Samsung Mobile. This fastboot mode helps us to create re-partitions on the device. Basically fastboot mode is meant for android developer to test new software. But if you have enough knowledge about it then there is no such danger in accessing fastboot function.
How To Boot Nokia 5 into Fastboot Mode
In order to boot Nokia 5 into fastboot mode, you have to boot Nokia 5 into recovery mode first. Once you are into recovery mode, select the option to enter fastboot mode on Nokia 5.[a] Boot Nokia 5 into Fastboot Mode manually [b] Boot Nokia 5 into fastboot Mode Using Pc
[a] Boot Nokia 5 into Fastboot Mode manually
Manual fastboot mode entering process on Nokia 5 is quite simple in compression of second method. In this method we will use hardware key combinations to boot Nokia 5 into fastboot mode or bootloader mode.
- Switch off the Nokia 5 properly.
- Once it’s power off, connect the device with via USB cable.
- Press & Hold Volume Up (+) Key + Power Key together at the same time.
- Now you will see a countdown on the screen with message “Please release key to power off…” ignore the warning and keep holding the volume up + power key.
- After completing the countdown, you Nokia 5 would enter the recovery mode as shown in below screenshot.
- Use volume key to navigate the different options and power key to select the desired option.
- Once you are into recovery mode, Select to “reboot to bootloader” option.
- Now device should be boot into Fastboot mode or Bootloader mode itself.
- All Done!!!
[b] Boot Nokia 5 into fastboot Mode Using Pc
Second method is little bit technical to enter Nokia 5 fastboot mode, but not so hard. Follow the instructions as it is and boot Nokia 5 into fastboot mode using adb command or with pc. In this method we will execute adb command via pc.
Step01 Enable USb Debugging On Nokia 5
Open Developer Option – Go to phone setting >> About Phone >> Tap 7 times on Build number
Enable USB Debugging – Go to phone Setting >> Developer option >> enable USB debugging option
Step02 Download & Install Minimal adb & Fastboot tool
Go through the below link, download & install minimal adb & fastboot tool on pc. It will take 15 second to install on your pc.
- Make sure device is power on.
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable.
- Go to the installation directory of “Minimal adb & fastboot tool” folder.
- Enter into the adb folder, click anywhere on the blank space. Press & Hold “SHIFT” key + Right mouse key and select “Open command window here” option.
- Type the below adb command to check the connection status.
[Command will show all attach devices as serial number]
- Again type the following command to boot device into recovery mode
[Command will reboot device into recovery mode directly]
adb reboot recovery
- Once you are into recovery mode, select “Reboot to bootloader mode” option.
- All done!!! You have successfully entered into fastboot mode or bootloader mode of Nokia 5.
That’s it. It’s all about how to boot Nokia 5 into fastboot mode using pc or without pc? You may use any above methods to access Nokia 5 fastboot mode.
Other Interesting Articles
- How to hack Wifi password without root in android phone?
- How to move whatsapp on SD card?
- How to change IMEI number?
- Enable OTG support on any android phone
- How to increase RAM?
- How to increase internal storage?
Hope this guide will help you to enter Nokia 5 fastboot mode for different task. Don’t forget to visit on android tweaks and trick section for more additional features.