Last updated on April 20th, 2018 at 07:55 am
Nokia 3310 Factory Reset | Unlock Nokia 3310 Security PIN: Read the post to perform factory reset on Nokia 3310 2017 using code. No need to use any Nokia pc tool to unlock Nokia 3310 2017 Smartphone. Simply enter the Nokia unlock code and reset Nokia 3310 mobile easily. For additional, we will show you how to unlock Nokia 3310 using Pc tool? Both methods are working and tested by 99mediasector team. If you are unable to unlock Nokia 3310 using code then follow the pc method.
What You Will Find Here
- Nokia 3310 factory rest
- Unlock Nokia 3310 2017
- How to unlock Nokia 3310 security code
- Reset Nokia 3310 2017
- Flash Nokia 3310 without pc
- Fix Nokia 3310 security PIN forgotten
- Unlock Keypad Nokia 3310 2017
Unlock Nokia 3310 Security PIN | Nokia 3310 Factory Reset
Read the below methods to unlock Nokia 3310 without security PIN. First method is the easiest method to unlock Nokia 3310 by factory reset. but it required the Nokia security pin. Use default Nokia 3310 security PIN “12345” to unlock Nokia 3310. But if you forgotten the Nokia 3310 security PIN then follow the below second method as it is.
Nokia 3310 Factory Reset Without PC
This method is an easiest method to unlock security password on Nokia 3310  mobile. In this method we will use Nokia 3310 unlock code without pc. Ok, now follow the below instructions and factory reset Nokia 3310 2017 Smartphone.
- First off all charge your device approx 50%
- Take Nokia 3310 2017 mobile in your hand.
- Type below code on locked Nokia 3310 (2017) Smartphone.
- Here it will ask for “Restore Factory Setting”, just press ok.
- In next step, you have to enter security code.
- After entering the correct security code, phone will restart again automatically.
- Select your Home language and setup it again.
- All Done!!! You have successfuly reset Nokia 3310 2017 to unlock passord.
For more, you may watch this video to unlock Nokia 3310 and learn how to factory reset Nokia 3310 2017.
Unlock Nokia 3310 Security PIN Using Miracle Box
If you forgotten Nokia 3310 security code and you can’t proceed the above method to unlock or reset Nokia 3310 2017 mobile. If you are getting error after entering the Nokia security code then use Miracle box pc tool. This mircale pc tool will bypass Nokia 3310 security code and you can remove lock on Nokia 3310 mobile.
Follow the below instructions guide to reast Nokia 3310 using pc. Moreover, fix Nokia 3310 security code forgotten problem. Miracle box is 100% working and tested pc tool to unlock Nokia 3310 2017 Smartphone.
- First off download and install Miracle pc tool on pc.
- Power off Nokia 3310 2017 properly.
- Remove the battery and reinsert it again.
- Now launch Miracle Box 2.27a on pc as administartor.
- Select MTK >> 13th Boot Nokia RM-1136 >> Format options.
- After selecting the above options, hit on “START” button to start the process.
- Press & hold center button and connect it with pc via USB cable [Don’t release the Nokia 3310 boot key until it detected the device]
- Once it will detect the device, a pop will ask you to take backup before flashing.
- Automatic driver installation will start on pc. Just wait to finish the process.
- Miracle will detect your device and you will see a “BLUE” progress bar on Miracle window.
- In the end of process, you may see a successful message on Miracle box.
- Unplug Nokia 3310, remove the battery, insert again and reboot it again normally.
- This time it will not ask you to enter Nokia 3310 security PIN, Nokia 3310 password.
Watch the video to learn how to rest Nokia 3310 using Miracle box.
So now your Nokia 3310 is unlocked without password. Follow any above method to rest Nokia 3310 2017 Smartphone.
Hope this tutorial will help you to unlock Nokia 3310 2017 without security PIN and password.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.