Last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 03:22 pm
Install Android P Beta Update On Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD
Quick detail guide to install android P beta on vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD mobile. Most of the new and existing android smartphone are still getting android Oreo update. But some devices are ready for new upcoming android P update. In that series Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD is ready with android p beta update. If you are one of them who are using this stunning device Vivo X21 or Vivo X21 UD then you have a chance to update and experience android p without root.
As we all know many devices are ready for android P preview 2 like Google pixel, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, Oppo R15 Pro and nokia 7 plus etc including Vivo X21 or Vivo X21 UD mobile.
This year 2018, Google introduced the android p public beta and just because of it new preview software is now available for more OEM devices. Last month we updated a post to install android p update on Google pixel mobiles without root and today we are ready to update vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD device on android p beta version. Best part of this preview is that no need to root your device to update on android p. It’s a beta version update and user can install it to test on the device with full stability.
- Install android p without root
- How to install android p theme on Huawei devices
- List of the devices getting android p
Don’t be confuse, we will describe each and every step to install android P beta on Vivo X21 and Vivo X21 UD.
How To Install Android P Beta Update On Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD
Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD is a latest flagship from manufacturer was launched in march, 2018. Most appealing feature of these device are thin bezels, full screen display and in-dispay fingerprint sensor [Vivo X21 UD variant only]. Without any doubt it’s very innovative feature in the smartphone industry. Out of the box it comes with android Oreo 8.1 version, Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset, octa core cpu, 64/128 internal storage and 6 Gb RAM with dual 12 MP camera. These features are enough to boost it’s performance and speed.
Compatibility with Project treble support allows it for quicker android OS updates. Before going to install android P update on Vivo X21 and Vivo X21UD, it’s must to know what’s changes and features you can expect from this Preview. It’s really very important before diving into installation process.
There are lot’s of new features are added in all android P preview 2 supportable devices including Vivo X21/X21UD.
- Revamped quick settings
- Added smart replies in notifications
- new icons in settings with new interface
- Adaptive Battery to reduce battery draining
- App Actions change
- enhanced audio with Dynamic Processing API
- new system navigation gestures
Same as advantages, this preview have some limitations or drawbacks. Don’t worry developer are working on it and soon they will fix it.
Vivo has also outlined some of the known issues that you might face while using the developer preview 2.
- Video calling can show error or video call do not work properly.
- Face ID unlock feature does not work [Face Recognition Feature]
- Support only basic camera or stock camera.
- No support for eye protection feature
- Slow GPS location positioning
- Music player will not work on Bluetooth connectivity.
- Small screen mode does not support.
These are some basic issues with Vivo X21/X21UD over this android p preview . But we don’t think it’s really major issues in front of android p experience. If you are ok with these present issues, go ahead and follow the steps to install android p beta update on vivo X21 UD and Vivo X21 oreo mobile.
Compatibility For Android P Beta
This Android P beta update is only and only for Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD
Vivo X21 – Chipset SDM660 AIE
Vivo X21 UD – Chipset SDM660 AIE
Version – Android Oreo
Pre-Requirements To Update Android P On Vivo X21/X21UD
- This android p update installation guide is only and only for Vivo X21/X21 UD.
- Do not attempt to flash available system images on any other android devices.
- Backup is must before applying any changes.
- Android p flashing process will wipe all user data and phone data completely.
- Charge the device approx. 70% to prevent accidental power off in between the flashing process.
Download Vivio X21 And Vivo X21 UD Android Beta Update
[Android P System Image] Vivo X21/X21 UD Android P Update – Download
File Size – 2.3 GB
File Name – PD1728_A_3.0.13-update-full_1525666147.zip
Please Note: Don’t extract the downloaded zip file. We will use it directly on our vivo device]
Guide To Update Android P Beta On Vivo X21/X21 UD
Installation of android P beta version on Vivo X21 and vivo X21 UD is so easy for anyone. No any extra skill required. Simply download vivo x21 android p beta Rom and install it by following below steps.
- First off all download Android P system image for your device. [Only For Vivo X21/X21 UD]
- Don’t extract the downloaded zip file.
- Connect the Vivo device with pc via working micro USB cable.
- Enable transfer mode on the device and transfer the downloaded “Android P system image” into root directory of internal storage or external storage. [Without any folder]
- Now you are free to unplug the device from pc.
- Open “File Manager” of the device and locate the downloaded “android p system image zip file”.
- Once are able to see “android p system image zip file”, tap on it and you will see the new pop-up with “update” option on mobile screen.
- Hit on “Start Upgrade” option to install android p beta update on vivo X21 and Vivo x21 UD.
Process may take few minutes to flash complete rom on the device. So sit back and wait to complete the process once. Once complete, the device will reboot automatically and will update with new android P version. Follow the on screen instructions to setup the device again and then enjoy most awaiting android p update on Vivo x21 and vivo X21 UD version.
This is our guide about to update vivo x21 and vivo X21 Ud on android p version. No root required, just download android p system image from above download section and update it directly from the device.
If you are going to install android p beta update on your own vivo phone, please share your experience with us.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.