How To Root Vernee Thor Plus |Install TWRP Recovery : Here is full detail guide to root Vernee Thor Plus Smartphone. Download Vernee Thor Plus root files and Vernee Thor Plus twrp files from download section. If you own a Vernee Thor Plus mobile, now can flash twrp recovery to get full root access to enjoy root benefits.
Finally TWRP recovery file is available for Vernee Thor Plus mobile. Simply flash twrp recovery and then flash supersu root file on Vernee Thor Plus mobile. All the files are 100% tested and working fine with Vernee Thor Plus mobile. One more thing, this tutorial and root files are compatible with Vernee Thor Plus mobile, so don’t try to use it any other device. Wrong process or wrong files may brick your device permanently.
What You will Find Here
- How to install TWRP recovery on Vernee Thor Plus
- How to root Vernee Thor Plus
- TWRP recovery files for Vernee Thor Plus
- Root file for Vernee Thor Plus
If you are an advance android user then rooting is must for you. After root your Vernee Thor Plus, you can use it with full potential like can install custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed framework, can change IMEI number and device ID etc. Same as you can unlock hidden features of your rooted device, remove third part apps, increase android RAM and storage etc.
So if you are ready to root Vernee Thor Plus mobile then follow the Vernee Thor Plus root procedure as it is and get full access on your device.
Download Vernee Thor Plus TWRP, Tool & Root File
|SP flash tools Latest [latest version]||Download|
|Vcom driver [must]||Download|
|TWRP Recovery For Vernee Thor Plus||Download|
|SP flash tools v3.1224.0.100||Download|
|Vernee Thor Plus Root file [Supersu]||Download|
|Vernee Thor Plus Root file [Magisk]||Download|
How To Root Vernee Thor Plus Install TWRP Recovery
In order to root Vernee Thor Plus, you have to follow the below steps one by one. Here we can divide the whole process in two major parts.[a] Install TWRP Recovery On Vernee Thor Plus [b] Flash Supersu & Root Vernee Thor Plus
[a] Install TWRP Recovery On Vernee Thor Plus
TWrp recovery flashing is the first step in order to root Vernee Thor Plus mtk mobile. This twrp recovery will allows you to install third party firmware, zip files and backup of complete ROM with data. Stock recovery never allows you to perform these types of task.
- First off all, download Vernee Thor Plus tool [Sp flash tool] from the download section and extract it on pc.
- Install VCOM drivers on pc. VCOM driver installation is must, otherwsie SP tool will not detect your device for flashing.
- Download Vernee Thor Plus unofficial twrp recovery file & extract it on pc.
- Go to”Sp flash tool” folder and launch “Sptool.exe” file as administrator.
- Select “Download” tab, click on “Scatter-Loading” button and select the MT6753_android_scatter.txt file. [from twrp recovery folder]
- Wait to load the complete files for once.
- IMPORTANT – Click check mark only on “Recovery” section and load twrp [recovery.img] as shown below.
- Go to flashing options and set it as “Download only”, see screenshot.
- If everything is ok then hit on “Download” button to start the twrp flashing process.
- Next, power off the device properly, Press & hold volume Up [+] key and connect the device with pc via USB cable.
- Sp tool will reconize your device quickly and flashing process will start.
- Driver installation will start automatically. Wait to update drivers.
- You can see the progress bar on sp tool window. Just wait to complete the process.
- In the end of process, you may see the “Successful” message on the screen.
- Uplug the device and reboot it normally.
- All Done!!! You have successfully flashed twrp recovery on Vernee Thor Plus.
IMPORTANT – At first boot on TWRP recovery, newly installed twrp recovery will ask to allow modifications. Make sure you are selecting only “Read Only” option. For this set the system mode on “read only” !!! Because by default, Lenovo K6 power comes with secure boot enabled feature from the manufacturer. so any changes made to the system partition lead to a boot loop. So it’s highly recommended to set it on “read Only” option.
[b] Flash Supersu & Root Vernee Thor Plus
After installation of twrp recovery, now you are ready to root Vernee Thor Plus without pc. No no need to use pc to flash Vernee Thor Plus root file.
- Download supersu or magisk file and move it into internal storage of your device.
- Now boot device into newly installed twrp recovery using pc or manually.
Boot Device into TWRP recovery Using Pc
adb reboot recovery
Boot device into recovery mode manually
- Power off device, press & hold volume Up key + Power key together at the same time.
- Once your into twrp recovery, click on “backup” option to keep complete backup including NVRAM or IMEI aka ESF. [ It will help you to recovery your device if anything goes wrong]
- Come back to main menu, click on “Wipe” option clear Dalvik/Cache and then select the reboot option.
- Go back to main menu of TWRP.
- From Twrp recovery, tap on “Install” button and browse the “Supersu zip” file and swipe to confirm flash.
- Here it may take couple of minutes to flash supersu file on your device.
- That’s it. All done!!!
- Congratulations, you root have rooted Vernee Thor Plus Nougat mtk MT6753 successfully.
Reboot the device normally and setup it again. Remember it may take long time at it’s first boot after flashing. So sit back and wait to boot it automatically.
This is all about how to root Vernee Thor Plus & how to instal TWRP recovery on Vernee Thor Plus mobile? Follow the all root instructions as it is shown in Vernee Thor root guide.
Hope this guide will help you to get root access on Vernee Thor nougat mobile. After root you can enjoy android tricks and tweaks, custom ROM, kernel etc.
If your device stuck on bootlopp or you bricked Vernee Thor during the root process, go through the below link and flash official firmware on Vernee Thor to unbrick it again.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.