If you have any bricked Xiaomi Mi 4i or it’s not working properly then you can unbrick Xiaomi Mi 4i in next 10 minutes. Now follow the tutorial and flash Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI fastboot ROM to fix bricked Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI Smartphone and repair your dead Xiaomi Mi 4i yourself. If you have any bricked Xiaomi device then it will be your last search. Because in this post we will show you a 100% working solution to unbrick Xiaomi Mi 41 Mobile using MI flash tool.
About – How to unbrick Xiaomi Mi 4i
Supporting Variant – Unbrick Xiaomi Mi 4iAll Variant
Tool – Mi Flash Tool
ROM Type – Xiaomi Mi 4i Global Stable MIUI Fastboot ROM Only
This unbrick method supports all variant of Xiaomi Mi 4i mobile. Just download Xiaomi Mi 4i global stable MIUI rom and flash it to fix unbrick issue on Xiaomi Mi 4i.
- Remove Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI9 Mi Account Without Password
- Delete Mi Account or Mi Cloud Account From Device
Different Types Of Issues On Bricked Xiaomi Mi 4i Smartphone
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Stuck on boot logo.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Stuck on MI logo.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i stuck in bootloop.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i unable to boot into recovery mode.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i unable to boot into fastboot mode.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i unable to turned On.
Most of the users faced these types of issues on their Xiaomi Mi 4i device when they were trying to flash new ROM [MIUI], custom ROM or trying to root their phone with wrong methods. On that time you may face bootloop problem on Xiaomi Mi 4i or it will stuck on boot logo etc. That means there are no any OS [MIUI] on your Xiaomi Mi 4i mobile. So now here in this Guide we will show you “how to install MIUI ROM on bricked Xiaomi Mi 4i Smartphone?” This is a Universal method to unbrick any Xiaomi devices using Mi flash tool and we will also use this method to fix brick problem on Xiaomi Mi 4i phone.
MI flash tool works only and only on MIUI Fastboot ROM. So make sure you are using only Fastboot ROM of your device to install MIUI ROM
What You Will Find In This Guide
By following this guide you will learn below topics about Xiaomi devices.
- How to use MI flash tool?
- How to flash MIUI ROM on bricked Xiaomi Mi 4i devices?
- How to flash MIUI fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4i device?
- How to unbrick any Xiaomi devices easily?
- Fix Xiaomi Mi 4i Stuck at MI logo
- Fix Xiaomi Mi 4i stuck at bootloop
- How to repair dead Xiaomi Mi 4i?
Unbrick Xiaomi Mi 4i – [Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM]
Now read the below instructions one by one and then follow this guide to unbrick your own Redmi Mi 4i device using Mi flash tool and install MIUI ROM on bricked Xiaomi Mi 4i device to get ride on bricked issue.
- Charge your device aprox 80%.
- Working USB cable.
- Create Mi account [ Official MI account page]
- Download MI Flash Tool [Only for Fastboot ROM]
- Download and install Minimal adb and fastboot toolon pc.
Step03 Download Global Stable MIUI Fastboot ROM For Xiaomi Mi 4i
Step04 Enable USB debugging [if possible]
- At first enable Developer option on your device. For this go to Settings>>About phones >> tap on the MIUI Version 7 times
- Now enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging go to Settings >> Additional Settings>>Developer Options >> enable USB Debugging.
Steps To Unbrick Xiaomi Mi 4i Using Mi Flash Tool
- Install MI flash tool on PC.
- Install Minimal adb and fastboot tool on pc [restart your pc for once after installation]
- Power off your device and Boot into fastboot mode by pressing Volume Down + Power key together at the same time. Now phone should be into fastboot mode.
- Now connect your device with pc via USB cable.
- Now launch Mi flash tool and make sure your device is already connect with PC.
- Now click on “Browse” button from the tool and browse the MIUI Fastboot ROM which you want to flash and hit on “OK”.
- Now click on “refresh” button in Mi flash tool and it will detect your device automatically.
- Now click on “FLASH” button to start FastBoot flashing process and wait to complete the process.
- After completing the process, progress bar will be fully green and you can see successful message “Operation completed successfully”.
- Full flashing process can take 5-10 minutes to complete. So don’t stop the process and sit back.
- Now you can disconnect your device from pc and it will reboot automatically. If not then reboot it again in normal way.
If you are unable to flash MIUI fastboot ROM or getting any error during the flashing process then select “Flash All” or “Flash All expect data & storage” option from the bottom of MI Flash Tool.
This is all about how to unbrick Xiaomi Mi 4i using MI Flash Tool or how to install firmware on bricked Xiaom MI 4i mobile? Now you are ready to fix brick problem on your Xiaomi Mi 4i by flashing fastboot ROM on bricked Xiaomi Mi 4i mobile.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.