Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 & Install TWRP Recovery
Samsung Galaxy A7  was released on January, 2017 with android marshmallow version. Mid of the year, Samsung updated this Galaxy A7  on latest Nougat version. But now the good news is that custom recovery like CWM and twrp recovery are available for Samsung Galaxy A7  variant. So if you are advance android user and thinking to get root access on the device then this post is really very helpful for you. Just download TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 model and flash root files to root Galaxy A7 (2017) nougat phone.
So guys here is a complete detail post to root Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 nougat Smartphone including TWRP recovery. First you need to replace stock recovery with TWRP recovery and then you can install supersu or Magisk root files to get root privilege.
Read the below introduction information about twrp and root if you are newbie user and it’s your first attempt. Otherwise you may jump directly below rooting guide.
What Is TWRP Recovery – For Newbie Users
Few years ago CWM [clockworkMod] custom recovery was the famous recovery for all root lovers. But now many things have changed and new player entered in this rooting community. TeamWin Project or TWRP recovery is one of them. Now a days TWRP recovery is the first choice for all users who wants to replace stock recovery or wants to root their device.
First twrp recovery was developed for Nexus devices. But now it’s available for countless others android Smartphones [including Tablets]. You can find twrp recovery for your device in form of both official and third-party builds.
TeamWin recovery comes with touch-screen enabled interface which is necessary for you if you want to flash third party firmware or want to take full ROM backup of your device. Default stock recovery never ever allows you to perform these types of task in any how condition.
Benefits TO Install TWRP Recovery
- After flashing twrp recovery, user can flash custom ROM, Mos’s, Kernal and other flushable zip files.
- You can flash multiple files at the same time using twrp recovery.
- It’s allowing user to flash mod zip files.
- Install Xposed framework using twrp recovery. [stock recovery can’t flash xposed ROM]
- Root any android phone using twrp recovery. [Universal Method]
- Install Magisk manager using twrp recovery.
- Install Supersu on any android using twrp recovery.
- Remove any bloatwareof the device using twrp recovery.
- Unlock any device using twrp.
- Take nandroid backupusing twrp.
- Restore phone backup use twrp [including complete ROM]
- Fix permission using twrp recovery.
- Wipe or erase complete exsisting data of the device.
So these are some most important advantages and uses of custom TWRP recovery.
Different Guides To Install TWRP Recovery
- Samsung TWRP Recovery Installation Guide[Samsung Only]
- MediaTek TWRP Recovery Installation using Sp tool[MTK Only]
- Flash twrp recovery using adb command[Universal Method]
What Is Rooting – For Newbie User
Rooting is advance android techniques, which allow you to modify or customize your own rooted device as a developer. If you an advance android phone user and want to customize your device in your own way then rooting is the perfect solution for you. Just get root access on your phone and apply the different android tricks & tweaks, install custom ROM & Kernal and install mod’s apps etc.
If we talk about perfect definition of rooting, rooting is the process of gaining full control of the device. After gaining full control, you can use rooted device with full potentials. Without getting root privilege or root permission, you can’t change or modify the system files of the device. In short, root is must if you really want to work as an administrator on your device.
Benefits Of Root privilege
- Install different MOD’s on rooted device.
- Install custom ROM to experience new android version and interface.[Ex- LineageOS, Dirty Unicorns and SlimROMs etc]
- Update android version unofficially.
- Remove Pre-installed third party appsor Bloatware.
- Over clock CPU or GPU to increase performance and speed of the device.
- Hibernate any apps to boost battery backup of the device.
- You can control batter consumption of battery to stop unwanted battery drain.
- User can change android IMEIor Device IDto apply different android tweaks & tricks.
- Enable hidden features of the device which are locked by manufacturer.
- Different customization and modifications like notification panel, status bar, LED light enable, face lockor disable etc.
- You can run special applications that require root permission, which are generally more power and feature-rich than other apps.
- Backup Your Android Phone from Bit to Byte.
- Block unwanted android aps easily.
- Free WIFI access – WI-FI Hac*ing
- Change or spoof Mac address on the device.
- Stop apps in background to boost spped of the device.
- Get full control and access on root directory files and folders.
- Swap internal to externalto increase ROM of the device.
- Apply android trick to increase android RAM.
- Change boot logo or bootscreen of the device for different look.
Important Points Before Root Samsung A7 2017
- This root guide is only and only for Samsung Galaxy A7 nougat android phone. Don’t try to use this on any other mobile.
- Root may void phone warranty.
- Follow the rooting instructions carefully. One wrong step may brick your device permanently. So do it on your own risk.
- Flashing twrp recovery and root files will wipe or erase all user data and phone data completely. So don’t forget to take backup of data before going to next step.
- Device must be charge approx. 50% to prevent accidental power of in between flashing process.
- Android oreo update – Samsung Galaxy A7
- Bypass Samsung FRP using FRP Hijacker tool
- Enable USB debugging in frp locked Samsung Nougat phone
- Free Miracle 2.54 [Setup + Loader]
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) And Install TWRP Recovery
As we already told you, twrp recovery installation is must to flash supersu file or Magisk file to get root access on any android phone. Once you have twrp recovery on the device, you can root Samsung A7 without pc.
TWRP recovery installation will replace your stock recovery permanently. One more thing, this twrp recovery is not an official twrp recovery for Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 nougat mobile.
In order to root Samsung A7 2017 7.0 nougat mobile, you need to follow the below steps carefully.[A] Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A7  Nougat [B] Flash Supersu or Magisk And Root Samsung Galaxy A7 
[A] Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A7  Nougat
It’s necessary to understand that there are so many methods to flash custom recovery on android mobiles. But it’s depends on many things like device model & brand and format of the custom recovery.
Same as you can install twrp recovery on any Samsung mobile using ODIN flash tool. ODIN is an official Samsung firmware flash tool but here we will use ODIN to install twrp on Samsung Galaxy A7 Nougat 7.0 mobile.
DOWNLOAD Custom Recovery For Samsung Galaxy A7  v7.0
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Stock Recovery + CWM Recovery
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 TWRP Recovery [twrp-3.2.1-0-a7y17lte.img]
- First off all download TWRP Samsung A7 2017 [a7y17lte] and extract it on desktop. [TWRP recovery must be in .tar.MD5 format]
- Next, Go to device and enable USB debugging & OEM unlock
- Boot Samsung Into Downloading Mode or ODIN Mode using key combination.
- Plug USB cable and attach the device with pc via USB cable. [Device should be into download mode]
- Download Odin flash tool and launch it on pc.
- Odin will detect the device automatically and you will see the Added!! Message in Odin message window. Same as you will see blue ID:COM that means Odin successfully recognize the device and you can configure the tool.
- Navigate to “Option” section and configure tool as shown in below screenshot.
Please note: Re-Partition option must be uncheck.
- Ok now click on “AP”Or “PDA” option from odin tool and load the Samsung Galaxy A7 TWRP file [.tar.md5] / twrp-3.2.1-0-a7y17lte.img
- Recheck everything and finally hit on “Start” button to start twrp recovery flashing process on Samsung A7 2017 nougat mobile.
- End of the successful flashing, you will see green “PASS” message on the tool and device will reboot automatically.
- Unplug the device and wait to reboot it normally.
- All DONE!!! you have successfully installed twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy a7 (2017) model using Odin tool.
How to Boot Into TWRP – Power off the device properly, Press & hole volume up key + Home key + power key together at the same time and release all the keys quickly as you see the Samsung logo. Device should be in newly installed twrp recovery.
[B] Flash Supersu or Magisk And Root Samsung Galaxy A7 
After installation of twrp recovery on Galaxy A7 2017, now it’s the time to root Samsung Galaxy A7 . So again, you have two different options to root Samsung a7 without pc. Just flash supersu root file or flash magisk root file using twrp recovery. Both are universal method to root any android phone without pc.
DOWNLOAD Samsung Galaxy A7  Root Files
We already managed full detail guide to root any android phone by flashing supersu or magisk root file. Here you may also use any method to root Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) nougat mobile.
We hope everything is now clear about how to install twrp recovery on Samsung A7 and how to root Samsung A7 2017?
Till now getting any issue or have any quarry, please notify us by leaving your comment below.
- Please don’t forget to hit SHARE button, sharing the post will cost you nothing but help us more.
- Please leave your comment after applying this method. This motivates us to do more hard work.