Root Lenovo K6 Power | Install TWRP | Unlock Bootloader: Do you want to root Lenovo K6 power? If yes, then you have landed on right place. Today we will show you how to root Lenovo K6 power and how to install twrp recovery? But before that you have to unlock Lenovo K6 power bootloader first. Bootloader of Lenovo K6 power must be unlock to root Lenovo K6 power marshmallow or nougat mobile. So now follow the below root guide to learn how it’s to root Lenovo k6 power without dead risk?
By following the article, we will help you to install twrp recovey to flash supersu exploit which will permit root access on Lenovo k6 power. If you are newbie user and not familiar with root and custom recovery then let us give you a quick information about it. Rooting allows you to unlock hidden features and system files of your device. After getting root access on your mobile, you can customize and modify your device in your own way. For example you can install custom ROM, Can change IMEI number, device ID and also can use root access required apps easily. In other hand, custom recovery like CWM/TWRP will help you to flash root files. Because, stock recovery never allow you to flash these types of files on your device. So install twrp recovery on Lenovo k6 power and flash Lenovo k6 power root file easily.
Ok now come to the point and let’s see how to root Lenovo K6 power marshmallow or nougat Smartphone. Please follow the tutorial carefully as it is. Process is little bit long but read it once carefully and then apply it on your own Lenovo k6 power phone for successful root.
- Check our Lenovo root guides
- Bypass FRP lock on Moto G3 using tool
- Lenovo FRP Bypass Tool
- Update Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus On Android 8.0 Oreo
- Root Lenovo K8 Note And Install TWRP recovery
- Samsung frp bypass tool – GSM Flasher FRP Reactivation Lock Remover Pro
How To Root Lenovo K6 Power | Install TWRP | Unlock Bootloader
In order to root Lenovo k6 power [lenovo k33a42 root] you have to follow below three major steps one by one.[A] Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo K6 Power [B] Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo K6 power [C] Flash Supersu File On Lenovo K6 power
Pre- Requirements To Root Lenovo K6 power
- Charge your battery approx 80%
- Take backup of your device like messages, contacts, media files etc.
- Working USB cable.
- Check USB port of your pc or laptop is working properly.
Enable USB Debuggin & OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times. Now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer” option.
- Find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option, enable it.
Download TWRP, Root Files & Tools
|lenovo K6 Power Bootloader Unlock File||Download|
|Lenovo K6 power TWRP recovery File||Download|
|Lenovo K6 power Root File [Supersu]||Download|
|Lenovo K6 Power USB Drivers||Download|
[A] Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo K6 Power
Bootloader must be unlock on Lenovo k6 power. After that you can easily modify the system files of your device. Let’s see Lenovo k6 power bootloader unlock method?
- Extract the download USB drivers on pc and install it properly.
- In next step, extract the downloaded “Lenovo K6 power Bootloader” zip file on pc.
- Connect device with pc via USB cable [Make sure usb drivers already installed]
- Open extracted “Lenovo K6 power Bootloader” zip file and run the “Unlock_Bootloader.bat” file as administrator.
- Once you will run the “Unlock_Bootloader.bat” file, you will get a notification on your mobile screen. Just allow it to enable ADB mode as shown in below screenshot.
- Your device will reboot automatically.
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully unlocked bootloader on Lenovo K6 power.
Go ahead, for next step and install twrp recovery on Lenovo K6 power.
[B] Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo K6 power
In second step, you have to flash or install twrp recovery to flash supersu file. TWRP recovery is must because, stock recovery never allow you to flash supersu exploit on your device. Follow the below step to install twrp recovery on Lenovo K6 power Smartphone.
- Download and extract the Lenovo K6 power twrp recovery zip file on pc.
- Make sure device is connected with pc via USB cable.
- Open the extracted folder and Run “Flash-TWRP.bat” file as administrator. It will replace your existing stock recovery with twrp recovery.
- Process will start and twrp recovery will flash on your device automatically.
- Just wait to complete the process and device will reboot again.
IMPORTANT – At first boot on TWRP recovery, newly installed twrp recovery will ask to allow modifications. Make sure you are selecting only “Read Only” option. For this set the system mode on “read only” !!! Because by default, Lenovo K6 power comes with secure boot enabled feature from the manufacturer. so any changes made to the system partition lead to a boot loop. So it’s highly recommended to set it on “read Only” option.
[C] Flash Supersu File On Lenovo K6 power
After installation of twrp recovery, now you are ready to root Lenovo k6 power nougat. Just flash supersu [Lenovo k6 power root file] and get root access on Lenovo k6 power without dead risk.
- First of all, attach the device with pc via USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded “SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815.zip” file on your device [Select internal storage or SD card]
- Unplug the device and boot it into newly installed twrp recovery.
- Once you are into twrp recovery, tap on “Install” option and browse the “SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815.zip” file from device storage.
- Make sure you have selected the correct file. If yes then swipe to confirm flash.
- Process will take few seconds only.
- Again go back and clear Dalvik/Cache and then select the reboot option.
- All done!!! You have successfully rooted your Lenovo k6 power mobile without dead risk.
So guys, this is all about “how to root Lenovo k6 power?” and “how to install twrp recovery on Lenovo k6 power?” This is one of the easiest method to root Lenovo K6 power without dead risk. By using this guide you can install twrp recovery permanently or temporary. After all it’s your own choice what do you want? Simply follow the root guide and get root access on Lenovo k6 power. If you are getting any problem or issue in any step, please feel free to ask us by leaving your comment.
One more thing, unfortunately if you are facing any boot loop issue, stuck on Lenovo logo issue then read the below post to flash Lenovo k6 power. It will help you to unbrick Lenovo k6 power again.
Other Interesting Articles
- Hack Wifi password without root in android phone?
- Easy way to move whatsapp on SD card?
- Methods to change IMEI number?
- Enable OTG support on any android phone
- How to increase RAM?
- Root Must – How to increase internal storage?
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.