How To Root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 Without Risk | Install TWRP Recovery
Root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 | Install TWRP Recovery : Do you want to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 marshmallow android Smartphone? If yes, then here is a full detail unique root guide for Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 mobile. From this post you can download twrp recovery for Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556, root files and tools to get root access on Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 without dead risk.
About Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556
Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 was launched in September, 2017. Out of the box, Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 comes with android marshmallow 6.0 version. It’s a 4G LTE android mobile to use 4G high speed internet. MediaTek 6737 chipset, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720MP1 GPU, 3GB Ram and 16GB ROM are sufficient to boost it’s performance and speed. Additional, 13MP AF Rear Camera, 5MP FF Front Camera soft led flash, Fingerprint Sensor and Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery are other eye catching features of Infinix Hot 4 Pro Smartphone.
Basically Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 is enough to use as a normal android device. But if you are an advanced android user then these features are not enough for you. So rooting is perfect for you, if you really wish to use your device with full potential. After root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556, you can customize your device in your own way. For example, install custom rom & kernel, custom recovery, can change IMEI number, change device ID and also can install other latest and hidden feature of your device.
Most of the users think that rooting is dangerous and it can brick your device. Yes, it can brick your device if you are going to use wrong root files or wrong method. So always try to use root files and root method from reliable sites. Here we can assure you, all the Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 root files and process are 100% working and tested by our-self. Just follow all the below Infinix Hot 4 Pro root steps one by one and root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 without dead risk. In this post we have covered two major topics, how to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro and how to install twrp recovery on Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556?
One more thing, if you are searching a way to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro without pc then don’t waste your precious time. King root, kingo root, farma root and other one-click-root apps are not able to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 without pc.
Now let’s start the procedure to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 and twrp flashing.
Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM Without Mi Flash Tool
Learn how to Flash Any Xiaomi Device Without Unlock Bootloader
Download Samsung frp bypass tool
change android IMEI number with/without root
Download Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 Root Files, Tools & TWRP
|SP flash tools Latest [latest version]||Download|
|Vcom driver [must]||Download|
|TWRP For Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556||Download|
|SuperSu For Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556||Download|
|Magisk For Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556||Download|
Pre-requirements To Root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556
- Install VCOM drivers properly. VCOM driver installation is must for MediaTek chipset based android mobiles.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock.
- Charge device approx 80% to prevent accidental power off during root process.
- Working micro USB cable.
Root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 Without Risk | Install TWRP Recovery
If you are a newbie user then you may feel hard to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro v 6.0 (X556) at first time. But bereave me, It’s really very easy and simple method to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro V6.0 using twrp recovery. Read the post carefully and then apply it on your own device.
In order to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro MediaTek 6737 X556, you have to follow below two major steps .[a] Flash TWRP Recovery On Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 [b] Flash Supersu % Root Infinix Not 4 Pro X556
[a] Install TWRP Recovery On Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556
Twrp recovery flashing is the first step in order to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro mobile. TWRP is a custom recovery, which allows users to flash superssu exploit. But default stock recovery never allows flashing third party flash files or rooting files. So first off all, you have to install twrp recovery on Infinix Hot 4 Pro mobile.
- Make sure you have installed VCOM drivers properly.
- Don’t forget to enable USB debugging on Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556.
- Connect the device with pc and copy the “Supersu” file into internal storage of your device.
- If you are true with all above pre-requirements, power off the device and unplug it from pc.
- Extract the above downloaded twrp recovery on pc. [ TWRP recovery contain with Infinix Hot 4 pro twrp image file & Scatter file]
- Same as extract the downloaded Sp flash tool on pc.
- Install “Sp Flash Tool” and launch “Spflashtool.exe” file as administrator.
- In next step, click on “Scatter-loading” option and browse the “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt” file from downloaded twrp folder.
- Wait to load the complete files for once.
- IMPORTANT– Click check mark only on “Recovery” section and load twrp [recovery.img] as shown below.
- Go to flashing options and set it as “Download only”, see screenshot.
- If everything is ok then hit on “Download” button to start the twrp flashing process.
- Next, power off the device properly, Press & hold volume Up [+] key and connect the device with pc via USB cable.
- Sp tool will reconize your device quickly and flashing process will start.
- Driver installation will start automatically. Wait to update drivers.
- You can see the progress bar on sp tool window. Just wait to complete the process.
- In the end of process, you may see the “Successful” message on the screen.
- Unplug the device and reboot it normally.
- All Done!!! You have successfully flashed twrp recovery on Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
Boot Infinix Hot 4 Pro Into TWRP Recovery manually or pc.
Boot Device into TWRP recovery Using Pc
- Enable usb debuggin & oEM unlock
- Install minimal adb & fastboot tooland run the below command
adb reboot recovery
Boot device into recovery mode manually
- Power off device, press & hold volume Up key+ Power key together at the same time.
- Once your into twrp recovery, click on “backup” option to keep complete backup including NVRAM or IMEI aka ESF. [ It will help you to recovery your device if anything goes wrong]
Backup using twrp file – ndroid backup
At first boot, Swap to allow modification on Infinix hot 4 pro.
[b] Flash Supersu % Root Infinix Not 4 Pro X556
After successful installation of twrp recovery, now it’s the time to flash supersu file to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 without pc.
- Transfer Supersu file into internal storage of the device. [Skip step, if already done]
- Boot device into newly installed twrp recovery.
- Click on “Wipe” option clear Dalvik/Cache and then select the reboot option.
- Go back to main menu of TWRP.
- From Twrp recovery, tap on “Install” button and browse the “Supersu zip” file and swipe to confirm flash.
Alternate – check how to root using magisk tool [supersu alternate]
- Here it may take couple of minutes to flash supersu file on your device.
- That’s it. All done!!!
- Congratulations, you root have rooted Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 mtk MT6737 successfully.
Reboot the device normally and setup it again. Remember it may take long time at its first boot after flashing. So sit back and wait to boot it automatically.
Check Root Status
Once it will reboot, you may see “Supersu” app into app drawer. That means you have full root access on your Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 mobile.
For more confirmation, download and install “Root checker” app from Google play store & launch it on mobile. Here you may see a successful root message on mobile screen.
So guys, this is all about “how to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 marshmallow” and “how to install twrp recovery on Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 Smartphone?”
Hope this guide will help you to get root access on Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 mobile. After root you can enjoy android tricks and tweaks, custom ROM, kernel etc.
If your device stuck on bootlopp or you bricked Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 during the root process, go through the below link and flash official firmware on Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 to unbrick it again.