Remove System Apps From Samsung Galaxy S10 Without Root
Hey guys, once again we are here with Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e tutorial and today we are going to talk about Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e bloatware removal process. As we all know new Samsung galaxy S10/S10+/S10e mobile comes with many inbuilt system apps or bloatware. All these apps are stock apps and they uses precious phone storage of our device.
If you are also user of Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e smartphone and now want to remove system apps from Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e mobile then this guide is for you. In this tutorial we will show you an easiest method to uninstall bloatware from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e phone. Best thing about this system app removal method is that no root required.
As we all know after getting root access, we can remove or delete system apps from Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e mobile but here we delete bloatware from Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e without root. At this time its one of the best and safest method to remove system apps or bloatware without root.
Check your device, find the app which you want to remove from your device and execute simple adb command, that’s it. Complete process will take just 5 minutes only.
Recently XDA developer “Neo3D” introduce this method for Samsung galaxy S10 including Galaxy S10+ & S10e mobile. Probably you may know that we can disable any system app from phone setting but can’t remove these pre-installed system apps directly.
But if you want to free some space of device from these system apps or bloatware then follow the tutorial and remove bloatware from Samsung S10/S10+/S10e safely.
In this method, developer uses the adb commands to remove or delete unwanted stock apps from Samsung S10/S10+/S10e without root.
READ MORE: Pre-Installed System Apps Removal Tool
Important: No need to unlock boot loader or root your device to delete system apps from Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e phones. Your KNOX counter and warranty will stay intact. But make sure you are removing only and only unwanted system apps. Wrong file removal may lead to brick your device.
Pre-Requirements To Delete System Apps From Samsung S10 , S10e & S10+
- Laptop or computer/pc with windows OS.
- Working USb cable.
- Your device [ Samsung S10 / S10+ / S10e
- package name of the app which you want to remove
- Adb command
List of the System Apps Which You can Remove From Samsung Galaxy S10 Without Root
Complete trick is 100% working and tested by XDA developer. So you can follow them without any issue. But make sure you are going to remove unwanted apps only. For your help, please check the below package name of the apps.
Remove Samsung Galaxy S10 System Apps Without Root
- First off all download and install “USB drivers” on pc.
- Next, download and install “Minimal adb & fastboot tool” on pc to install adb drivers. [ DOWNLOAD ]
- Now download “Platform Tool zip file” and extract it on pc. [ DOWNLOAD ]
- Come to the device and enable USB debugging on Samsung S10. [ This step is must to run “adb commands” from pc ]
- Connect the device with pc via working USB cable and don’t unplug it before the process.
- Open the extracted “Platform tool” folder and open “command window” by following below steps.
Press & hold “SHIFT” key + “right Mouse click” on an empty space inside the folder. Select the ‘Open PowerShell window here’ or ‘Open Command Prompt window here’ option from the menu.
- Once the command window opened, check device status by following below adb command.
Now on your device screen, you’ll see an “Allow USB debugging” prompt. Allow the connection.
- Type and execute the below command again.
- Finally execute the below adb command with apps package name and it will remove that system app automatically.
pm uninstall -k --user 0 app-package-name
Example : Uninstall Preinstalled Facebook App From Samsung galaxy S10
Same as above you can use other package names from above list to remove them from device permanently.
This is all about how to remove preinstalled system apps from Samsung galaxy S10 / s10+ & s10e mobile without root access. No need to do any hard work, just follow the above steps and remove any desired system apps to free up your phone storage. After applying his method, it will remove system apps from Galaxy S10 permanently.