How To Install Stock ROM On Lava R1 [Lava R1 Flash File]
Install Stock ROM On Lava R1 [Lava R1 Flash File]
Lava R1 is one of the most popular smartphone of Lava mobiles. Here in this post we are going to share complete step by step Lava R1 firmware flashing guide with all necessary screenshots. Simply download Lava R1 Stock ROM firmware and follow the installation guide to flash Lava R1 android phone.
If you are user of Lava R1 android device and getting any software related issues or bootloop issues then flash lava R1 with Sp flash tool to unbrick the device again. Recently we published a post for Lava R1 root with twrp recovery installation.
But in case, you want to get back on stock rom again or want to unroot lava R1 again then this post is for you. Lava R1 firmware flashing is a multipurpose task. Check below points to learn advantages of firmware flashing on Lava R1 mobile.
- Unbrick Lava R1 by stock ROM / firmware flashing.
- Fix software related issues on lava R1
- Fix null IMEI or invalid IMEi number problem on lava R1
- No network on Lava R1 – fix
- Lava R1 stuck in bootloop
- Lava R1 hang on logo –fix
- Flash dead Lava R1 by flash stock rom
- Unlock R1 [PIN/Pattern/FRP]
- Upgrade or downgrade Lava R1 android version easily.
- Get back on stock ROM lava R1
- Unroot Lava R1
- Replace twrp recovery with lava R1 stock Recovery
Model: Lava R1
Status: Official Stock ROM for Lava R1 Mobile
Flash Tool: Sp Flash Tool
Stability: Stable without any issue
Download Lava R1 Flash File, Drivers & Tool
Stock ROM For Lava R1 [Lava R1 Flash File] – DOWNLOAD
Drivers [Vcom] – DOWNLOAD
Flash Tool [Sp Flash Tool] – DOWNLOAD
Install TWRP On Lava R1 & Root
How To Install Stock ROM On Lava R1 Using Sp Flash Tool
In this guide we are going to use free sp flash tool as a Lava R1 flash tool. Probably you may know that Lava R1 is MT6737M mtk android phone, so it’s really very to flash using sp flash tool. Same as you can also use any other MTK flash tool which can flash scatter based firmware. But we highly recommend you to use Sp flash tool to flash Lava R1 android mobile.
Lava R1 firmware flashing process is completely working and tested. So need to worry about it’s stability. Best thing about sp flash tool is that any technical skill not required performing this task. Simply follow all the below instructions as it is shown below and unbrick it.
Warning: Flashing firmware on Lava R1 will remove all user data and phone data completely. So don’t forget to take beckup of the device flashing. Flashing stock ROM on lava r1 may void phone warranty. We are our site will not be responsible, if anything goes wrong with your device during the process. So do it on your own risk.
Pre-requirements To Flash Lava R1 Android Smartphone
- Flashing process will erase all data of the device. So backup is if you want to restore it again.
- Charge the device approx. 90% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Working USB cable and pc / laptop.
- Follow the instructions as it is as shown below.
Instructions To flash Lava R1 Marshmallow firmware/Stock ROM
- First off all download and install VCOM drivers on windows pc by following below guide.
- Extract the downloaded Lava R1 Stock ROM zip file on pc. Here you will see the below files contain with MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt file.
- Extract the downloaded Sp flash tool zip file and run flashtool.exe file as administrator. Don’t close the tool. We will use it in next step.
- Next step, click on “Scatter-loading” option and browse the “ [MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt]” file from extracted firmware folder.
- Wait to load firmware properly. It will take only few seconds to load.
- Important– click check mark on all options as shown below screenshots.
- Go to flashing option and select “Firmware upgrade” or “Download Only” option. [ Recommended – Firmware upgrade]
- Again, navigate and click on “DOWNLOAD” button from top of the tool.
- Come to the device and Power off device properly, Press & hold volume up key and attach it with pc via USB cable.
- Tool will detect your device quickly, if not then press boot key again or check drivers installation.
- Driver installation will start automatically. Wait to update drivers.
- Flashing process will start automatically and you can see the progress bar on sp tool window. Just wait to complete the process.
- MPORTANT: Don’t unplug or disturb USB cable in any how condition during the flashing process.
- It may take approx 10-15 minutes to complete full flashing process.
- In the end of process, you may see the “Successful” message on the screen.
- Unplug the device and reboot it normally.
After firmware flashing, device may tale long time to reboot on it’s first boot. So sit back and wait for normal boot.
Once the device reboot, setup the device again as a new device again.
So friends, this is the easiest method to flash Lava R1 official stock ROM using sp flash tool. Just download Lava R1 flash file & tool, follow the installation steps and that’s it. After flashing firmware on your device, it will remove all software bugs and issues automatically.