How To Flash Stock Rom On Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B & Infinix Zero 5 X603
Flash Stock Rom On Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B & Infinix Zero 5 X603 : Here is a full detail flashing guide to flash official stock ROM on Infinix Zero 5 X603 and Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B android smartphone. From this guide, user can download nougat firmware for Infinix Zero 5 X603 & Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B mobile. Both firmware are official, working and tested firmware by us. So users can flash these flash files on their mobile to unbrick or fix software related issues.
If you are user of Infinix Zero 5 X603 or Infinix Zero 5 pro X603 B android Nougat 7.0 smartphone and getting any issues on the device like Infinix Zero 5 bootloop issue, Infinix Zero 5 Null IMEI, network and device stuck on logo then this flashing guide will help you recover your bricked device. Just download Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B stock ROM or Infinix Zero 5 stock ROM according to your own device model, follow the below instructions and install new android firmware on you device.
Flashing official firmware on any device is that last and more successful method to resolve any type of software related problems. But remember, one wrong step may brick your device permanently. So read the post carefully and then apply it on your own device.
Best thing about Infinix Zero 5 & Infinix Zero 5 pro flashing method is that you can do it at your own home and no need to go to infinix service centre or any repairing shop. All the official firmware for Infinix Zero 5 / Pro is completely free to download from our site.
Now come to the topic and let’s see “how to install stock ROM on Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B / Infinix Zero 5 X603 android mobile?” and “which tool is necessary to flash Infinix Zero 5 / Pro firmware?”
Must Read: Before going to jump into flashing process, it’s must to know that both devices [Infinix Zero 5 & Infinix Zero 5 Pro] are based on MediTek [MTK] chipset and comes with scatter loading files. So it’s very easy to flash any scatter loading file containing firmware using free Sp flash tool. Sp flash tool or Smart phone flash tool is free and portable software to flash firmware/stock rom on any MTK android phone, if it’s firmware comes with scatter loading file.
In our case both devices can be flashed using sp flash tool easily. Otherwise, user can use “Infinix flash tool” also. But we highly recommend you to use Sp flash tool to flash Infinix Zero 5 X603 flash files.
Model: Infinix Zero 5 X603 & Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B
Firmware Version: android Nougat 7.0 & 7.x.x [Up-gradable]
Status: Official Stock ROM
How To Flash Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B & Infinix Zero 5 X603 [Nougat]
Download Infinix Zero 5 X603 & Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B Flash File, Drivers & Tools
Flash File For Infinix Zero 5 X603 [Official Stock ROM] : DOWNLOAD / Mirror
Flash File For Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B [Official Stock ROM] : DOWNLOAD / Mirror
Infinix Drivers [VCOM] : DOWNLOAD
Keep In Mind Before Flashing Infinix Zero 5 X603B / X603
- Charge your device approx 80% to prevent accidental power off during flashing process.
- Firmware installation or flashing will wipe all user data and phone data completely.So don’t forget to take backup of your device.
- Proper driver installation is must, otherwise tool will not detect your device.
- Follow all the steps as it is, otherwise device may stuck on bootloop.
- One wrong step may brick your device permanently, so do it on your own risk.
Steps To Install Android Nougat Firmware On Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B
Note: Process is same for both infinix zero 5 & infinix zero 5 pro mobile. Make sure you are going to flash supportable firmware according to your own device model number.
Here we are sharing all steps with all necessary screenshots. Just follow the below guide as it is and flash or update Infinix zero 5 pro on android nougat.
Instructions To Update Infinix zero 5 pro On Nougat Version Manually
- First off download and install VCOM drivers on windows pc or laptop properly. [Drivers installation is must]
VCOM Drivers Installation On Windows Pc
- Extract the downloaded “Infinix zero 5 pro nougat firmware” zip file [Infinix_Zero_5_Pro_X603B_MT6757_171227[by 99mediasector.com].zip] on pc. [Firmware must be contain with scatter loading file]
- Extract the portable Sp flash tool on pc and run “Spflashtool.exe” setup as administrator.
- Next step, click on “Scatter-loading” option and browse the “scatter.txt [MT6757_Android_scatter]” file from extracted firmware folder.
- Wait to load firmware properly. It will take only few seconds to load.
- Important – click check mark on all options as shown below screenshots.
- Go to flashing option and select “Firmware upgrade” or “Download Only” option. [ Recommended – Firmware upgrade]
- Again, navigate and click on “DOWNLOAD” button from top of the tool.
- Come to the device and Power off device properly, Press & hold volume up key and attach it with pc via USB cable.
- Tool will detect your device quickly, if not then press boot key again or check drivers installation.
- Driver installation will start automatically. Wait to update drivers.
- Flashing process will start automatically and you can see the progress bar on sp tool window. Just wait to complete the process.
- IMPORTANT: Don’t unplug or disturb USB cable in any how condition during the flashing process.
- It may take approx 10-15 minutes to complete full flashing process.
- In the end of process, you may see the “Successful” message on the screen.
- Unplug the device and reboot it normally.
After firmware flashing, device may tale long time to reboot on it’s first boot. So sit back and wait for normal boot.
Once the device reboot, setup the device again as a new device again.
Infinix Zero 5 Pro Stuck In Bootloop / Stuck On Logo
In any case, Infinix Zero 5 Pro stuck in bootloop or hang on logo after flashing firmware, boot device into recovery mode by press & hold volume up + power key and wipe data factory reset.
It will wipe all user data, phone data and cache file of the device. Reboot the device again or flash firmware again by following above steps.
This is all about “how to flash Infinix Zero 5 Pro & Infinix Zero 5 nougat firmware manually?” Just download flash file for Infinix Zero 5 Pro Or Infinix Zero 5 according to your own device model and follow the flashing tutorial to unbrick or update android nougat version on the device.