Last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 01:48 pm
How To Flash CPB Firmware Using QGDP Tool : Here is a full detail guide to flash CPB firmware based android Smatphone using QGDP tool. QGDP tool is a best alternative tool of YGDP tool. Both YGDP & QGDP tool works on same method and user can use anyone tool to flash CPB firmware based mobile easily.
If you newbie user and don’t know how to flash cpb firmware mobile or don’t know how to use QGDP tool then this post will clear each and everything about QGDP flash tool.
In this post we will discuss about QGDP flash tool and will show you how it’s easy to flash CPB firmware using QGDP tool? Simply download QGDP tool from download section, read the complete post carefully and learn proper method to install QGDP tool on windows pc / laptop.
In this post we tried our best to describe each and every thing about QGDP flash tool with all necessary screenshots.
Flash CPB Firmware Using QGDP Tool [Download QGDP Tool]
How To Use QGDP Tool To Flash CPB Firmware based Mobile
In order to use QGDP tool, it’s must to know that QGDP flash tool can flash CPB firmware stock rom only. So before going to flash firmware on your own android phone, make sure compatible firmware should be in CPB format.
Note: users may also use YGDP flash tool to flash CPB firmware but if you are getting any issue at the time of flashing firmware in YGDP flash tool, we recommend you to use latest QGDP tool to fix the flashing error.
READ MORE: How to flash CPB firmware using YGDP tool
Instructions To Install CPB Firmware Using QGDP Tool
- First off all download QGDP drivers and install it on pc. [Download QGDP drivers ]
- Again download QGDP flash tool zip file from here.
- Extract the downloaded QGDP flash tool zip file on pc and run QGDP.exe setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install it on pc properly.
- Once the installation complete, run QGDP flash tool shortcut as administrator.
- Now you will see the following screen and it will ask to enter the correct password to login into QGDP tool.
- Now main screen will be open in front of you and you are ready to flash cpb firmware using QGDP tool.
- Click on “Config” button and it will open new window again. Click on “Browse” button and load the CPB firmware of your device. Finally click on “Apply” button as shown below. Here it will take more time to load files.
- Come to the device and connect the mobile with pc via USB cable with boot key. [Make sure device is power off]
- Done!!! Unplug the device from pc and reboot it again normally.
Important Points About QGDP Firmware Flashing
- Firmware flashing using QGDP tool will wipe all user data and phone data completely and you can’t restore it again. So don’t forget to take backup of the device before going to flash your device.
- In case QGDP flash tool is not working in windows 7, windows 8/8.1 and windows 10 then run QGDP flash tool as administrator. [Right click on QGDP tool >> Run As Administrator]
- YGDP flash tool is the best alternative tool to flash CPB firmware on android mobile. So it’s your own choice.
- Download all version of QGDP tool.
Till now getting any issue to use QGDP flash tool or getting any error at the time CPB firmware flashing, please leave your comment below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.