How To Apply For Aadhaar Card Online?
Are you finding a way how to apply for Aadhaar Card online? Then this post may help you to apply for Aadhaar Card or Uid Card .we all knows why Aadhaar Card is important for everyone? Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit unique identification number issued by government authority of India. It means it’s an individual identification for every person of INDIA including children, transgender, infants. This unique identification number called “Aadhaar Number” and you can use this Aadhaar Card as an identity proof anywhere in India.
What Is Aadhar card?
- A 12-digit unique identity for every Indian , including children and infants
- Enables identification for every resident Indian
- Establishes uniqueness of every individual on the basis of demographic and biometric information
- It is a voluntary service that every resident can avail irrespective of present documentation
- You will get a single unique Aadhaar ID number.
- Aadhaar will provide a universal identity infrastructure which can be used by any identity-based application (like ration card, passport, etc.)
Benefits Of Aadhaar Card.
- We can use Aadhaar Card as a proof of identification.
- Attach your Aadhaar Card for opening a bank account, for passport and many other places as a proof of identity.
- It’s very effective for those who are in rural and semi-rural area to avail the government scheme and other facility like Nrega and Bhamasha Yojana project
- Same as you can use this Aadhaar Card in many areas like education sector, employment, healthcare, insurance and also can use it for pension schemes.
Required Document For Aadhaar Card
For Aadhaar Card registration you need a photo identity proof and Address proof. Check out below document list for Aadhaar Card registration.
- Water bill
- Electricity bill latest or three month old
- Telephone bill latest or three month old
- Pan card
- Driving License (DL)
- Voter Card
- 10th mark sheet for D.O.B.
These are common document for aadhaar card registration. Here is a complete list for aadhaar card registration document and you can choose any other document according to you.
What You Can Do Onlne?
Remember one thing you can’t complete your aadhaar card registration online. You can book aadhaar card enrollment appointment .here you can find out nearest aadhar card enrollment center and can download aadhaar card application form. By downloading application and enrollment appointment you can save your precious time.
Get Aadhaar card Online Appointment.
Now go to aadhaar card appointment from here.
- Now fill up your personal detail carefully like name, contact number, mail ID and No of persons for appointment.
- Now choose enrollment center, which is nearest to your location.
- You will see available slots for appointment at the center.
- Choose date and time for your aadhaar card registration appointment and then click on fix appointment
- Now you will receive a token ID for your aadhaar card enrollment appointment.
How To Apply For Aadhaar Card?
- Before applying keep one Photo identity proof and one address identity proof in your hand.
- Find out and go to any authorized aadhaar card enrollment center which is nearby to your home.
- Get a Free aadhaar card application form center or you can download it online.
- Now fill up your aadhaar card application form with full detail. It is recommended for you to download aadhaar card application form, take a print out and go to aadhaar card center with already filled application form to save your time.
- Now official officer (authorized person) will verify your form and all necessary document (Xerox copies and original copies).
- After verification don’t forget to take back your original document.
- Now the officer will enter your all detail in their data bases.
- After filling the information in their Databases now officer will take your biometric details like Thumb scan, Retina Scan, digital signature and photo.
- These all are for security purpose. Because it’s a unique ID.
- Now please review your all information which is filled by officer in their databases and make correction if is any or you want to change again.
- After submitting your detail in databases you will receive an acknowledgment slip.
- This registration slip is very important and you can use it as identity proof and also can check aadhaar card status online. So keep it safe.
- The information will be verified centrally before you are issued Aadhaar card.
- After successfully verification you will receive an SMS or email from the aadhar center.
- Now your aadhaar card registration process is completed.
- After few days Your 12 digit aadhaar number will be print and will sent to your home address via India Post.
Download Aadhaar Card Application Form
Who can apply For Aadhaar Card?
- Any resident of India,NRI or any foreign citizen residing in India can apply for aadhaar card registration.
- Any age of person of India and Child can apply for aadhaar card.
- If the child age is less than 3 year then aadhaar will be linked to their parent’s card.
it is all about how to apply for aadhaar card online.Aadhaar card is very important identity proof for who’s live in India and I hope this post may be helpful to apply for aadhaar card online.follow all process and get your aadhaar card or Uid Card.