Flash MediaTek Phone Using Sp Flash Tool [GUIDE]
If you are using MediaTek chipset based android phone then no need to go anywhere. Sp flash tool is an universal flash tool for all MediaTek [MTK] smartphones. Here in this post we are going to describe “how to flash MTK phone or how to flash MediaTek phone using SP flash tool?”
But before going to flash MediaTek phone using Sp flash tool, make sure you have MediaTek chipset based android phone with scatter file.
If you have MediaTek chipset based android mobile then It’s firmware must be contain with scatter file. Without scatter file, you cant flash MTK phone using sp flash tool.
- Write IMEI number of any MTK Phone
- Change IMEI number of MTK phone
- Method to flash twrp recovery using Sp flash tool [For MTK]
- Root any android by flashing SuperSu exploit [Universal Root Method]
- Flash Magisk & Root any android [Universal Root Method]
Important Points Before Flash MediaTek Firmware/Stock ROM
- Make sure your device is based on MTK chipset.
- MTK phone firmware must be containing with scatter loading file.
- Flashing firmware will wipe all user data and phone data completely.
- Wrong step may brick your device or you may stuck on bootloop. So we and our site will not be responsible in any how condition.
- Charge the device to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Read and learn everything and then apply the prcedue on your own device.
Download To Flash MTK Phones
SP Flash Tool [latest version]
V-Com Drivers [Must]
Firmware [Do Google ]
How TO Install Stock ROM On MediaTek Phone
In order to flash or install stock Rom on any Mediatek mobile, you have to download firmware, flash tool and drivers from above download section. Once you are ready with all pre-requirement go ahead for flashing procedure. Follow all the instructions as it is for successful firmware flashing.
Alternate Tool : SP MultiPort Download Tool For MTK Devices
Instructions To Flash MediaTek Phone Using Sp Flash Tool
- First of all, Download and install VCOM drivers on pc or laptop. [must]
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file on desktop. Firmware folder must be containing with scatter [scatter.txt] file.
- Next, extract the downloaded Sp flash tool on pc and run “flash tool.exe” file as administrator.
- Navigate to “Download” Tab, Click on “Scatter-loading” option and browse the “scatter.txt” file from downloaded firmware folder.
- Check mark to all the options as shown in below screenshot. [Make sure all options are selected]
- Select “Download Only” option from drop down section.
- Hit on “DOWNLOAD” button from top of the flash tool.
- Power off your device properly, connect it with pc via USB cable.
- As soon as device is detected by tool, flashing process will start automatically. You can see flashing process bar on flash tool.
- Wait to complete flashing process. It may take approx. 5-10 minutes to flash complete ROM.
- After completing the process, you will see a Successful message on tool window.
- All done!!! Unplug your device from pc and reboot it normally.
Please Note – Reboot may take long time in it’s first normal boot. So sit back and wait to reboot it automatically.
For more help, watch video how to flash MTK android Smartphone using sp flash tool.
As we already told you, Sp flash tool is an universal flash tool for all MTK android phones. If you have MTK phone then you will see scatter loading file in firmware folder. Just load scatter file into Sp flash tool and follow the above steps to flash any meditek android phone easily.
Sometimes it may possible that after flashing rom, your device show null IMEI number. So on that condition you have to repair IMEI number of your device. For this, you use WR Tool to repair or write IMEI number again.
Hope this guide will help you to flash firmware on MTK phone properly. Till now getting any issue to use SP flash tool, please leave your comment below.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.