After installation Windows7 OS build 7601 or any windows version and it will run for one or two months after that time period you will get a problems on your pc windows like “this copy of windows is not genuine” or getting black screen.
Why Should You Need to Fix This Copy of Windows is not genuine errors?
It is really important and highly recommended to you to fix “this copy of windows is not genuine”
- .if you are facing this problem on your Pc that means this error gradually reducing the performance of your Pc.
- Continuous same problem can make it slow to get your work done.
- It can affect your productivity.
- You will be unable to change the wallpaper of your computer and it will convert in black wide screen.
- If you are using laptop than it can harmful for your laptop and your laptop bettery may drain quickly.
- Sometimes you will restrict for some features unless you remove this errors from your computer.
Similar error On System
- This copy of Windows is not Genuine 6002.
- This copy of Windows is not Genuine Vista.
- Windows is not genuine.
- This Copy of Windows is not Genuine 7600.
- This Computer is not Running Genuine Windows
- this copy of windows is not genuine 7601
- This copy of Windows is not genuine crack.
Method 01 –Fix errors- This copy of windows is not genuine
- Simply go to your start Menu .Type cmd in search field and run the commend prompt as an administrator If you are windows 8 user or later then go to press windows key+S, then enter cmd in search box and right click on it to run it as a administrator. If you have administrator access you can directly go to start menu to run the program. Now enter cmd and press enter.
- After open the Commend prompt as an administrator now it’s the time to type SLMGR-REARM and press Enter.
SLMGR is windows software licensing management tool.
REARM commend will use to reset the licensing status of your computer.
- Now you will see a successful message to restart your PC again.
- It is necessary to restart your computer to fix this copy of windows is not genuine.
- After restart or reboot your pc you will see this error is no longer on your PC.
Make sure you have follows all steps carefully and correctly. If every thing was ok then this error then this error message will not appear again on your system.
Note: if you see this message again on your pc then use SLMGR/REARM commend instead of SLMGR-REARM. command SLMGR-REARM works for windows 32 bit version. It also works foe 64 bit version. But some time this command will not work on 64 bit version. Then only try SLMGR/REARM command.
Method 02 – Fix errors- This copy of windows is not genuine
If any how above method is not working on your Pc then here is another method to fix this copy of windows is not genuine on your computer.
- Navigate to control panel in your windows from Start menu.
- Now click on System & security option.
- Click on windows update.
- Click on view installed updates as shown in screenshot.
- Now find KB971033 update and simply right click on it.
- Now uninstall it by click.
- A pop up will be open in front of you for confirmation and click on YES.
Reboot your system and you will see never see this error on your system.
Method 03 – Fix errors- This copy of windows is not genuine
Here it is my third trick to get ride on this copy of window is not genuine error.just follow the all steps one by one and fix the error.
- Now press windows button+R key to open run commend box.
- Type rsop.msc and press enter to run command.
- Now simply follow the path – windows setting>> security setting>> system services.
- Now find the Plug and Play service.it will look like this below screenshot.
- Now right click on it and look for start up and click on Automatic.
- Now open run command box again and type gpupdate/force and hit enter key.
Again restart your system. That’s it.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.