Last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 09:16 am
Download Qflash Tool Latest Version [ Qualcomm Flash Tool ]
Latest version of Qflash tool is here. If you have any Qualcomm chipset based android phone or keypad phone then you can use Qflash tool to flash firmware on Qualcomm mobile.
Here in this guide, we are adding latest Qflash tool for Qualcomm mobile with their working method.
Flashing official firmware with Qflash Tool is 100% working and tested by us. So no need to worry about it’s stability.
Topics Cover In Article
- Latest QFlash tool download for Qualcomm phones.
- Qflash tool how to use
- Qualcomm firmware installation using QFlash tool.
Download Qflash Tool Qualcomm Flash Tool And Drivers
Other Version Of Qflash Tool
Important Points Before To Use QFlash Tool
- Qflash Tool can flash Qualcomm devices [ Android and Feature mobiles ]
- Make sure firmware contain with “contents” file.
- Device must be into EDL mode [ Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port ]. Otherwise, tool will not flash the device.
How To Use Qflash Tool [ Qualcomm Flash Tool ]
As we already told you that Qflash tool is Qualcomm flash tool. But it must to know that difference devices come with different firmware format. So flashing tool can be different according to their firmware file.
Same as, QFlash tool can flash “contents file” based firmware only .
Video : How To Use QFlash Tool
- First off all, download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers” on pc. [Skip the step, if already installed]
Follow on screen instructions to install Qualcomm USB drivers in windows pc / laptop.
- Next, download firmware of your own device. [ Do Google to find the appropriate firmware of your device]
- Now extract the downloaded QFlash tool zip file and install it on pc. It will create a new shortcut on desktop.
- Now copy the firmware folder and move it into “Qflash tool folder” by following steps.
- Come the desktop and launch “Qflash tool’s shortcut” as administrator.
- Once the tool opened, click on “Load Content” button and load “contents” file from your firmware folder.
- Come to the device and boot it into edl mode by using hardware keys.
- If the device is properly connected with pc then it will create “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” under the “device manager” or you can see it on top of the tool as shown in below screenshot.
- “Download Content” button will visible at this time, just click on it to start flashing process.
- Wait for few minutes to complete the firmware flashing process. It can take more time to flash according to your firmware size.
- End of the successful flashing, remove the cable and boot it normally.
Fix Qflash Tool Error In Flashing Process
If you are getting error during firmware installation or Qflash tool fail to flash firmware as shown below then reasons may be different for different users.
Let’s see some possible reasons for Qflash tool error and their solutions.
- Unsupported Firmware Or Flash File : Make sure, you are using correct and supportable firmware according to your own model number. Unsupported firmware flashing can a be big reason of failure.
- Wrong File Path : This is the most common reason for QFLash tool flashing error. To prevent this error, copy and move the firmware folder in “QFlash tool folder” location.
QFlash Tool Folder Location : My PC >> C:// Drive >>> “QFlash Tool”
This is all about QFlash tool [Qualcomm Flash tool] with working guide. Just follow the instructions as it is as shown above and flash Qualcomm phones easily. No need to use any professional tool to repair your device.
Till now getting any issue in any step, please feel free to ask is by leaving your comment.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.