Root Oppo F7 | Install TWRP Recovery
Oppo F7 is the recently launched android OREO Smartphone of Oppo mobile. Out of the box Oppo F7 comes with Oreo update and very soon user can enjoy android P version the device. Mediatek Helio P60 chipset, Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53), 64GB/ 128 GB ROM and 4/6 GB RAM are the great features of the device.
Many users already purchased this powerful android OREO smartphone but in the same way many other advanced android users are trying to root Oppo F7.
So in this post we are going to show you, how it’s easy to root Oppo F7 without pc by flashing supersu or magisk root files? First you need to install custom twrp recovery on Oppo F7 and then install root files [Supersu or Magisk] to gain root access.
Please Note: Rooting is very simple and safe, if you are using correct files and proper root methods. For newbie users, it’s must to understand that you can’t root Oppo F7 without installing custom recovery like CWM or TWRP. If you try to search, there are so many fake Oppo F7 root guides are available on the net, who claim to root Oppo F7 using kingo root app, king root app and farma root app etc. Believe me guys; all these apps can’t help you to root your own Oppo F7.
Rooting is new word for you, if yes read the below brief introduction about TWRP and Root. Otherwise, you may jump directly on rooting procedure.
What Is TWRP Recovery – For Newbie Users
Few years ago CWM [clockworkMod] custom recovery was the famous recovery for all root lovers. But now many things have changed and new player entered in this rooting community. TeamWin Project or TWRP recovery is one of them. Now a days TWRP recovery is the first choice for all users who wants to replace stock recovery or wants to root their device. First twrp recovery was developed for Nexus devices. But now it’s available for countless others android Smartphones [including Tablets]. You can find twrp recovery for your device in form of both official and third-party builds. TeamWin recovery comes with touch-screen enabled interface which is necessary for you if you want to flash third party firmware or want to take full ROM backup of your device. Default stock recovery never ever allows you to perform these types of task in any how condition.
Benefits TO Install TWRP Recovery
- After flashing twrp recovery, user can flash custom ROM, Mos’s, Kernal and other flushable zip files.
- You can flash multiple files at the same time using twrp recovery.
- It’s allowing user to flash mod zip files.
- Install Xposed framework using twrp recovery. [stock recovery can’t flash xposed ROM]
- Root any android phone using twrp recovery. [Universal Method]
- Install Magisk manager using twrp recovery.
- Install Supersu on any android using twrp recovery.
- Remove any bloatwareof the device using twrp recovery.
- Unlock any device using twrp.
- Take nandroid backupusing twrp.
- Restore phone backup use twrp [including complete ROM]
- Fix permission using twrp recovery.
- Wipe or erase complete exsisting data of the device.
So these are some most important advantages and uses of custom TWRP recovery.
Different Guides To Install TWRP Recovery
- Samsung TWRP Recovery Installation Guide[Samsung Only]
- MediaTek TWRP Recovery Installation using Sp tool[MTK Only]
- Flash twrp recovery using adb command[Universal Method]
What Is Rooting – For Newbie User
Rooting is advance android techniques, which allow you to modify or customize your own rooted device as a developer. If you an advance android phone user and want to customize your device in your own way then rooting is the perfect solution for you. Just get root access on your phone and apply the different android tricks & tweaks, install custom ROM & Kernal and install mod’s apps etc.
If we talk about perfect definition of rooting, rooting is the process of gaining full control of the device. After gaining full control, you can use rooted device with full potentials. Without getting root privilege or root permission, you can’t change or modify the system files of the device. In short, root is must if you really want to work as an administrator on your device.
READ MORE : Unlock Oppo F7 FRP / PATTERN / PIN Lock
Benefits Of Root privilege
- Install different MOD’s on rooted device.
- Install custom ROM to experience new android version and interface.[Ex- LineageOS, Dirty Unicorns and SlimROMs etc]
- Update android version unofficially.
- Remove Pre-installed third party appsor Bloatware.
- Over clock CPU or GPU to increase performance and speed of the device.
- Hibernate any apps to boost battery backup of the device.
- You can control batter consumption of battery to stop unwanted battery drain.
- User can change android IMEIor Device IDto apply different android tweaks & tricks.
- Enable hidden features of the device which are locked by manufacturer.
- Different customization and modifications like notification panel, status bar, LED light enable, face lockor disable etc.
- You can run special applications that require root permission, which are generally more power and feature-rich than other apps.
- Backup Your Android Phone from Bit to Byte.
- Block unwanted android aps easily.
- Free WIFI access – WI-FI Hac*ing
- Change or spoof Mac address on the device.
- Stop apps in background to boost spped of the device.
- Get full control and access on root directory files and folders.
- Swap internal to externalto increase ROM of the device.
- Apply android trick to increase android RAM.
- Change boot logo or bootscreen of the device for different look.
Important Points Before Root Oppo F7
- This root guide is only and only for Oppo F7 android phone. Don’t try to use this on any other mobile.
- Root may void phone warranty.
- Follow the rooting instructions carefully. One wrong step may brick your device permanently. So do it on your own risk.
- Flashing twrp recovery and root files will wipe or erase all user data and phone data completely. So don’t forget to take backup of data before going to next step.
- Device must be charge approx. 50% to prevent accidental power of in between flashing process.
- TWRP & Root Guides For Oppo Devices
- Oppo R15 stock wallpaper download
- Bypass Samsung FRP 2018 using FRP Hijacker Tool
- Enable face ID lock on Redmi 4/4x without root
Root Oppo F7 & Install TWRP Recovery [GUIDE]
In order to root Oppo F7, first we will flash custom TWRP recovery on Oppo F7 oreo mobile. It will replace stock recovery with custom twrp recovery. After twrp recovery installation, we can root Oppo F7 using supersu or magisk. That means no need to use pc or laptop to flash root file and we can root Oppo F7 without pc.
Now follow the twrp recovery installation and root steps carefully.[A] Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F7 [B] Flash Root File & Root Oppo F7 Without Pc
[A] Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F7
As we already told you, it’s must to replace default stock recovery with custom TWRP recovery. Twrp recovery on Oppo F7 will help you to flash third part flashable zip files [Root Files]. Default stock recovery can’t flash other third party firmware and files. So TWRP recovery installation is the first step before root Oppo F7 MTk mobile.
Here we already arranged a full detail post to install twrp recovery on any android phone using adb command. Just follow the below guide, install twrp on Oppo F7 and then come here gain to root Oppo F7 mobile.
NOTE: Root not must to install twrp recovery but twrp must be install on the device to root any android phone.
[B] Flash Root File & Root Oppo F7 Without Pc
Once you have installed twrp recovery on the device, you are free to get root access by flashing root file like SuperSu or Magisk installer.
User may choose any root file from supersu or magisk and can root Oppo F7 without pc. Just download any root zip file and flash using twrp recovery to root Oppo F7 oreo mobile.
Here we are using Supersu root file to show complete root process for Oppo F7.
- First off all download supersu zip file and transfer it into the internal storage of the device.
- Boot Oppo F7 into newly installed TWRP recovery using key combination.
- At first boot, it will ask to select “Read only” or “Swipe to allow modification” option. You may select any option but we recommend you to select “Swipe to allow modification” option.
- Once you are into TWRP recovery, select “WIPE” option >> Format.
- Come to main menu, click on “INSTALL” option and browse the supersu zip file from phone storage.
- Make sure you have selected the correct file and then Swipe to confirm flash. It may take few minutes to flash root files.
- End of the flashing process, click on “Wipe cache/Delvik” option and “Swipe TO Wipe” again.
- Click on “Do not install” option and reboot the device normally.
- All done!!
Congratulations!!! You have successfully flashed supersu on Oppo F7 using twrp recovery and phone should be rooted.
In the same way you may flash Magisk root file to root Oppo F7. Check-out below full detail post.
This is all about how to install twrp recovery on Oppo f7 and root Oppo F7 without pc?
- Install TWRP on any xiaomi [Xiaomi TWRP Flasher tool]
- Samsung FRP hijacker Tool download
- All Micromax firmware flashing tool
- Qualcomm HS-USB qdloader 9008 driver installation
- Mi account unlock tool [3-In-1]
Incoming Search Terms : Root Oppo F7 TWRP recovery Oppo F7 root without pc easy root Oppo F7
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.