WhatsApp Auto Reply – Add Auto Reply To Messages On Whatsapp
As we all know, Whatsapp is the most popular messenger service in the world that can be used on any platform like android, iOS, and Windows OS. But if you are using this service as a regular user that means you are avoiding its potential. So, be a smart user and learn WhatsApp tricks to use it more efficiently.
Here in this guide, we are going to share WhatsApp auto reply trick so that you can respond to all your WhatsApp messages as soon as possible. With the help of the WhatsApp auto-reply trick, we can easily reply to all incoming messages.
Sometimes, it’s possible that you are too busy with your work and can’t reply at the same time. In that case, we can set up an auto-reply in WhatsApp to let them know we are busy and will connect them as soon as possible.
Whatsapp auto-reply message service is really very innovative service for WhatsApp users but right now available only for android users.
How to Create an Auto-Reply for WhatsApp
Just because it’s not officially built from WhatsApp service, we need to take the help of the third-party application. In order to send auto replay messages on WhatsApp, download whatAuto –reply app from the Google play store.
- Open Google Play store >> search for “whatAuto –reply app”.
- Download the app and then install it.
- After the installation of whatsapp auto-reply app, allow all the required permissions to make it work. Make sure, auto reply OFF toggle is ON. If not then enable it first.
- Add Auto Reply Messages For WhatsApp Messages – Scroll down the screen >>> and select the auto message from the “Select your text” section that you want to send as a reply message.
Whatsapp auto reply message sample
- I am busy, text you later
- I am driving, text you later
- Sleeping, text you later
- Can’t talk now
- At the movies, text you later
- At work, text you later
- In a meeting, text you later
- Custom Message For Auto Reply – If you want to add any custom message for auto reply, just tap on the “Pencil” icon and then the custom Reply option.
- Additionally, it offers more options such as Menu Reply, Server Reply, and Dialogflow Reply. Moreover, If you want to create your own desired text message, tap on the text under the Auto reply text section and type your message.
- If you don’t want to send auto reply on WhatsApp for all messages then you can setup it accordingly. For this, tap on the “Contacts” tab at the top >>> choose who you want to add for auto reply. Here you can choose different options such as everyone, my contact list, except my contact list, except my phone contacts, and enable groups.
This is all about “how to add auto reply message for WhatsApp service?” With the help of this amazing trick, you can send instant replies to anyone if you don’t want to keep your contacts waiting. The best thing is that we can also use the same auto reply with other social messenger applications such as …
- WhatsApp Business
- Messenger Lite
Just because, right now this type of WhatsApp auto-reply messages service is not implemented officially. We can take the help of this app to respond to our whatsapp contacts quickly.
In our view, this whatsapp auto-reply android application is very useful for service providers and business persons. At the time of working, you can send auto replies to your family members to let them know why you’re not responding to their phone calls. In the same way, you can set up auto text messages for your clients.