Here is a full detail instruction guide to unlock Xiaomi Mi 6 bootloader without dead risk. Simply follow all the instructions to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 6. If you are going to root your device or want to install twrp recovery or want to customise your device then you have to unlock Xiaomi Mi 6 bootloader to make changes on your device.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Nougat 7.1.1 was released in April, 2017. Xiaomi Mi 6 have 5.15 inches large colour display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU, 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM are enough to boost it’s performance & speed. For more specifications click here.
About – How To Unlock Xiaomi Mi 6 Bootloader
Device – Xiaomi Mi 6
Working Status – 100% Stable without any issue
Data loss – Complete data wipe
Status – Stable without any risk
- Samsung FRP hijacker tool – Bypass Samsung FRP lock
- How to downgrade MIUI9 to MIUI 8 – Universal Method
- How to unbrick any Xiaomi Smartphone – Universal Method
- How to downgrade MIUI9 to MIUI8?
- How to flash MIUI fastboot ROm using Mi flash tool?
- How to flash MIUI fastboot ROM on any Xiaomi – Universal Method
- How to unlock Bootloader of any Xiaomi device – Universal Method
Unlock Xiaomi Mi 6 Bootloader
In order to unlock Mi 6 bootloader, we will use official Xiaomi bootloader unlocking method. First of all, you have to take permission from Xiaomi developers with proper reason. Just submit your full detail with genuine reason to unlock Xiaomi Mi 6 bootloader. Now let’s see the full detial process with necessary screenshot.
Step01 Downloads Files & Tool
- Download and install Xiaomi USB Drivers on pc.
- Download “Mi Flash Unlock” tool on pc.
- Create “Mi account” [ Mi Account is must]
- Your mobile number [ we will use it to get verification code]
- Working USB cable.
- Internet on pc.
Step02 Enable OEM & USB Debugging Mode
Go to phone Setting >>Additional Setting >> Developer Option >>Enable OEM Unlocking>>Enable USB debugging
Steps To Unlock Xiaomi Mi 6 Bootloader
- At first create Mi account on your device if you have not created it yet.
- Now open downloaded “Mi Flash Unlock” tool on pc and launch “MiFlashUnlock.exe” setup.
- Here you will see some term & conditions on the screen, click on “Agree’ button to continue the process.
- Now you will see the below screen, it will ask you to enter your MI account which you are using on your Xiaomi device.
- Now it will check if your device is allowed to unlock bootloader or not!!!!
- Here you can see it will tell you, “Your device isn’t supported by Mi Unlock” to unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi device. Just ignore the message and click on “GO” button for the next step.
- Again you will redirect to official Mi site, now click on “UNLOCK” button.
- Important – fill all the detail carefully like Phone number and reason – why do you want to unlock bootloader of your device? In the last click on “Apply Now” button to submit your bootloader unlocking request.
- Now it will ask for unique verification code which you received on your phone number. Just enter the correct verification code here.
- Here in next step, you can see a successful message on your pc screen.
- Now you have to wait for confirmation message. Xiaomi authority will review your request .once they approved, you will get confirmation message on your registered number [Sometimes confirmation message can take long time to receive]
Confirmation code will be something like this as shown in screenshot
NOTE: Once you receive the verification code, go to phone Setting >>Additional Setting >> Developer Option >>Enable OEM Unlocking>>Enable USB debugging
- Now Power off your device and boot into fastboot mode [Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key together at the same time for few seconds]
- Now connect your device with pc via USB cable [Make sure your device already into Fastboot mode]
- Now again launch the “MiFlashUnlock.exe” setup and click on “Agree” button.
- Now enter the same Mi account to continue the next step.
- Again it will check your device permission. But this time your device will be detect by Mi Unlock tool. Once Mi flash unlock tool detect your device hit on “Unlock” button.
- Xiaomi bootloader unlocking processes will be start and wait to complete the process bar. After completing the process you can see successful message “UNLOCKED SUCCESSFULLY”.
- All Done!!!
This is all about how to unlock Xiaomi Mi 6 bootloader devices or Smartphone. The above guide is 100% tested & working. By following all the steps you can unlock bootloader of any Xiaomi android phones.
So as your bootloader has been unlocked on your Xiaomi Mi 6 device, now you might be looking for rooting your Mi 6, so please keep visiting 99mediasector.com very soon we will update new guide to root Xiaomi mi 6. So be in touch and also don’t forget to subscribe our YouTube channel – New Information Era.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.