Last updated on April 20th, 2018 at 09:22 am
Here is a full step by step tutorial to unlock bootloader Nokia 6 . After Unlock Bootloader Nokia 6 , you are free to customise or modify your rooted Nokia 6. Bootloader must be unlock on Nokia 6 if you going to root Nokia 6, want to install custom recovery or want to install custom ROM. Just unlock bootloader of Noick 6 to remove the developer’s limitations and start modifications in your device system files.
After long time Nokia come back in android Smartphone market in 2017 with its brand new android mobile NOKIA 6. But if you are an advanced android user then here is good news for you. Nokia 6 comes with unlock-able bootloader and you can unlock bootloader of Nokia 6 easily to modify your device in your own way. Now follow the step by step tutorial to unlock bootloader Nokia 6 mobile.
Why Bootloader Must Be Unlock On Nokia 6?
- Unlock bootloader allows you to write system files.
- After unlock bootloader Nokia 6, you can modify system files.
- After unlock bootloader in Nokia 6, you can flash firmware again.
- After unlock bootloader in Nokia 6, you can flash custom recovery like CWM/TWRP
- After unlock bootloader in Nokia 6, you can root Noika 6 mobile easily.
- After unlock bootloader in Nokia 6, you can flash custom ROM
So bootloader must be unlock on Nokia 6 if you want to do any type of modifications in system files.
How To Unlock Bootloader Nokia 6 Safely
Ok now let’s the process and unlock bootloader on Nokia 6. If you are used to unlock bootloader on any other android Smartphone then it will help you to unlock bootloader of Nokia 6.
Step01 Download & Installation
- Download & Install USB drivers [if required]
- Download & install Minimal adb and fastboot tool on pc.
Step02 Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
- Enable Developer Mode – Go to setting >> About Phone >> Build Number >> Tap 7 times
- Enable USB debugging – Go to setting >> Developer Option >> Enable USB debugging
- Enable OEM Mode – Go to setting >> Developer Option >> Enable OEM unlock
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Nokia 6
- Make sure USB debugging and OEM unlock on your Nokia 6.
- Make sure Minimal adb and fastboot tool already installed on your pc.
- Now go the installation directory of adb and open “ADB Folder”.
- Now click on any blank space into the adb folder and then press & hold “Shift key+Right-click” from mouse and select “open command window here” option.
- A new command window will open in front of you. Don’t close it.
- Connect your device with pc via micro USB cable.
- Type the below command and hit enter.
[Command will show you, your device is properly connected with PC or Not?]
- Again type below command and hit enter button
[Command will reboot your device into recovery mode]
adb reboot recovery
- Use volume key to scroll and navigate to “Reboot to Bootloader” option and select it by Power key.
- Now your device will boot into bootloader/fastboot mode and you will see some test on your screen that would say: Fastboot Mode.
- Gain go to command window and unlock bootloader Nokia 6 by following command.
[Command will unlock bootloader of Nokia 6 in fastboot mode]
fastboot oem unlock
- Here you will see something like that screen. Press volume up key to go on next step.
- Now your device will boot into normal mode with unlocked bootloader.
- Here it may take more time to reboot after unlock bootloader of your device. So keep patience.
- All Done!!! You have successfully unlock bootloader on Nokia 6 without dead risk.
After unlock bootloader Nokia 6, now you are ready to go for the next level. After unlock bootloader of Nokia 6, you can install twrp recovery, can root Nokia 6 and also can install custom ROMs for more features.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.