How To Fix Moto G4 Plus No Network After FRP Reset
Recently we were trying to bypass FRP lock on Moto G4 plus Nougat 7.0 using third party FRP bypass tool. But after removing Google account from Moto G4 Plus, it was showing popup message “commserver has started” or “CQATest app”. Actually it’s a major problem because of frp reset process and you will see no network service on the device and battery will not charge above the 3%. It’s happen because of Comserver has started on Moto G4 plus after frp reset.
So if you are one of them who are facing same issues like Moto g4 plus no network after frp reset, Moto G4 plus battery changing issue after frp reset then this post is for you. In this post we will show you how to fix Moto G4 plus network issue after frp lock reset and how to remove comserver has started from Moto G4 plus safely?
Best part of this tutorial is that no need to flash firmware on Moto G4 plus to fix No network issue on Moto G4 plus 7.0 nougat mobile. Few simple commands will fix all these types of issues within 10 minutes. That means fix Moto G4 plus no network issue without flashing stock ROM / Firmware.
It’s an universal method for all Motorola android device including Moto g4, Moto G4 plus, Moto X Play, Moto X series, Moto G2, Moto G3, Moto E4 and Moto G5.
Problems After Reset FRP On Moto G4 Plus
- Moto G4 plus charging issue after frp reset.
- Moto G4 Plus commserver has started popup.
- Moto G4 Plus SIM Network problem after Google account bypass
- CQATest app bug enabled.
Most of the users reported that they are facing no network issue and battery not charging issue after reset frp lock using third party frp bypass tool. After reset they all notice that “commserver has started” message popup in notification panel and they don’t have any clue, how to remove commserver has started Moto G4 plus notification?
Before going to jump into solution procedure, it’s must to know that commserver has started or CQATest app is the main reason of Moto G4 plus network error issue. So we have to fix it first then it will restore everything again.
Download Tools To Solve Moto G4 Plus No Service & commserver has started Error
Minimal Adb & Fastboot Tool – DOWNLOAD
Motorola Device Manger [USB Driver] –DOWNLOAD
Motorola Command – Download or Check Below
How To Fix Moto G4 Plus No Network After FRP Reset
If you have any Motorola phone with no network issue after removing Google account including Moto G4 plus mobile, just download all the above files and then follow the complete tutorial as it is as shown below. It’s 100% working and tested method by ourself. So you can also apply it on your own device.
Instructions To Fix Moto G4 Plus Battery Charging Issue or No Network Issue after Reset
- First off all download Motorola official USB drivers or Motorola device manger file and install it on windos pc.
- Next, download “Minimal adb & fastboot tool” zip file, extract it on pc and install it properly.
- Now go to adb folder lockation My PC >> C Drive >> ADB Folder
- Click anywhere in adb folder, press & hold “Shift” key + “right mouse click” + select “open command window here” or “open powershell window here” option.
- Now a new command window will appear in front of you. Don’t close it. We will use it in next step.
- Next, come to the device and enable USB debugging & OEM unlock
- Connect the device with pc via working usb cable.
- Boot Moto G4 Plus Into fastboot mode manually.
Press & Hold Volume down key + power key together at the same time and device will boot into fastboot mode.
- Now type the below command to check device is properly connected with pc or not?
- Again type the below command and execute it by hit enter key.
[If you are getting any error after executing this command, don’t worry about it. Just ignore it and go for next command]
fasboot flash modem non-hlos.bin
- Again type the below command & hit enter key.
fastboot erase modemst1
- Next, type the below command again and execute it.
fastboot erase modemst2
- Execute the below command again.
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
- Finally enter the last command to reboot the device.
Note: Now device will reboot automatically but may stuck in bootloop or may stuck on Logo. So don’t panic and continue the next step.
- Again boot device into fastboot mode using key combination.
Power off >> Press & Hold volume down key + power key together at the same time.
- Once the device into fastboot mode, use volume up or down key for navigation and select “Restart Bootloader” option using power key.
- Device will reboot again quickly and this time select “Start” option using power key.
- Done!!! Device will reboot again and will fix all the network and battery charging issues on Moto G4 plus.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully removed Moto G4 Plus charging and network signal issue after frp reset.
“It may possible, you will see commserver error but don’t worry it’s because of low battery. Plug your device with charger and charge the device. Error will remove automatically.
IMPORTANT: It’s only a temporary solution to fix commserver has started error. Every time you have to boot your device with bootloader, otherwise device will not show the SIM network in moto G4 plus. For permanent solution, just download Moto g4 plus firmware [marshmallow or noughat] and flash it. Firmware flashing will fix Moto G4 plus charging issue, CQATest bug and no network issue permanently.
So guys this is all about “Commserver after FRP reset”, “Moto G4 plus not charging after frp reset” and “Moto g4 plus no network after frp reset” problems. Few simple adb commands can fix it easily without flashing firmware. Bootloader unlocking not required for this process.
I hope this tutorial will help you to unbrick Moto G4 plus nougat mobile. Till now getting any issue in any step please leave your comment below.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.