How TO Flash Moto X Force XT1580 Flash File & Tool : Moto X Force was launched in November, 2017 with android Lollipop 5.1.1 and then user can upgrade it on marshmallow 6.0 via OTA update. Good news is that Motorola is planning to upgrade Moto X Force on latest android nougat version. But official date is no available for nougat up gradation.
But in this post we will show you how it’s easy to flash Moto X Force XT1580 using auto-script? So , if you are owner of Moto X Force XT1580 smartphone and now facing any software related issues, no network and battery charging issue then just download stock ROM for Moto X Force XT1580 and flash it by following below steps. Moreover, If you have rooted Moto X Force XT1580 mobile and want to un-root it or Moto X Force XT1580 stuck in bootllop or hanging on boot logo then this post is for you. Firmware flashing will fix all issues completely from your device.
Best part of this method is that it’s an official method to install official firmware on Moto X Force XT1580 mobile. No need to go anywhere to repair your bricked Moto X Force XT1580 smartphone. Do it yourself at your home.
Important: If you are going to flash Moto X Force XT1580 flash file then it’s must to know that bootloader of the device should be unlocked. Otherwise, you can’t flash stock ROM on Moto X Force XT1580. Check below guid and follow the universal Motorola bootloader unlocking process.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Firmware on Moto X Force XT1580 Variant
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Unlock bootloader of Moto X Force XT1580 mobile.
- Take backup of the device. Flashing process will wipe all user data and phone data completely.
- Download all Moto X Force flash file and tools.
- Working USB cable & Pc/Laptop.
Download Moto X Force XT1580 Flash File, Drivers & Tools
Moto X Force XT1580 Stock ROM [Flash File] – DOWNLOAD / Mirror
Moto X Force XT1580 Drivers – DOWNLOAD
mFastboot Tool: DOWNLOAD
Download Moto X Force XT1580 Flash Tool [Fastboot.bat File]
Fastboot.bat File: DOWNLOAD [Flash Without Lock Bootloader]
Fastboot.bat File: DOWNLOAD [Flash with lock bootloader]
Steps To Flash Moto X Force XT1580 Firmware / Stock ROM
- First off all download & install “Moto USb drivers” on windows pc.
- Download mFastboot tool, Moto X force stock ROM and fastboot.bat file and place them in one folder.
- Extract the downloaded “mFastboot tool” on pc.
- Next, extract the downloaded “Moto X Force XT1580 stock ROM zip file” on pc and then move it into mFastboot folder.
- Again, extract the downloaded motoXT1580.rar file and move Moto XT1580.bat file into mFastboot folder.
Please Note:Make sure all firmware files and MotoXT1580.bat file are placed into the mFastboot tool folder as shown below.
- Now double click on “Moto XT1580.bat” file to run flashing commands automatically.
- Come to your device and Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
- Now Boot Moto X Force XT1580 into Fastboot Mode Or Bootloader Mode manually.
Power Off device >> Press & Hold volume down key + power key together at the same time
- Connect the device with pc via working micro USB cable.
- As soon as pc will detect the device, flashing process will start.
- Just wait to complete flashing process. End of the flashing process, device will restart automatically.
- After firmware flashing device may take long time to reboot. So sit back wait for normal boot. Don’t apply the force reboot option.
- Done!!! you have successfully install stock rom on Moto X force without dead risk.
Firmware flashing will wipe all user data and phone data completely. So you have to setup the device again as a new device and then device will boot into stock ROM or factory OS.
I hope this guide will help you to install stock ROM on Moto X Force android mobile using script. Till now getting any issue in any step, please notify us by your comment below.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.