Root Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W Nougat Canada Variant
Do you want to get root access on Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W Nougat Canada variant? If yes then here is a complete root guide for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W Nougat phone. After long time, CF-Root file is now available for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W Canada variant. CF auto root allows user to get superuser right’s without installing TWRP recovery. So no need to install twrp recovery on Samsung S8 SM-G950W nougat phone.
Just download CF auto root file for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W Canada variant and use Odin flash tool to root Samsung S8 SM-G950W safely. Best part of this tutorial is that all the root files and tools are 100% working and tested by our-self.
What Is Rooting?
If you are an advance android user or love to customize your device as a developer then rooting is perfect solution for you. Rooting is an advance android technique, which allows user to take full control on the device. That means after getting full root access on any device, you may apply different android tweaks & tricks, can install custom ROM to experience different android version, Can change device ID or IMEI number and also can remove- preinstalled apps etc.
In other hand if you think your device is junked because of unwanted third party apps then delete pre-installed third party apps to free up precious internal storage and RAM. It will help you to boost performance and speed of the device. Same as there are so many other advantages are available for rooting device. You can find them on Google easily.
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W Root File & Tool
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W [Canada] Root File – DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G950W Root File –Download
Flash TOOl – DOWNLOAD
Samsung Drivers – Download
- Don’t forhet to take backup before flash firmware. Firmware flashing will wipe or erase all user data and phone data completely.
- Install Samsung Galaxy S8 USB drivers properly. [GUIDE]
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock. [GUIDE]
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W Using CF-Root File
In order to root Samsung Galaxy S8 G950W nougat mobile, you have to flash CF-auto root file using Odin flash tool. Thanks to chainfire developers, who developed this Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W root file to get root access without twrp recovery.
Just flash Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W cf-auto root file with odin flash tool and enjoy root privilege on the device.
Steps To Root Samsung S8 G950W Canada Nougat Phone
- Install Samsung drivers on windows pc.
- Download & Extract the Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W root file on desktop.
- Open downloaded Odin folder and run Odin.exe file as administrator.
- Come to device and Boot Samsung S8 into Downloading mode. [GUIDE]
- Attach the device with pc via USB cable.
- Odin will detect the device automatically and you will see the Added!! Message in Odin message window. Same as you will see blue ID:COM that means Odin successfully recognize the device. [Make sure device is already into download mode]
- Navigate to “Option” section and configure tool as shown below.
Please note: Re-Partition option must be uncheck.
- Click on “AP”Or “PDA” option from tool and load the CF-Auto-Root-dreamqltecan-dreamqltevl-smg950w.tar.md5 file.
- Finally hit on “Start” button to start flashing process on Samsung S8 mobile.
- End of the successful flashing, you will see green “PASS” message on the tool.
- All Done!!! Device will reboot automatically.
Check Root Status
After flashing CF-auto root file on Samsung Galaxy S8 G950W nougat mobile, now it’s the time to check root status.
For this download and install “ROOT CHECKER” app from Google play store and verify root access. If it’s showing “congratulations, you have full root access on the device” that means you have rooted your phone properly.
That’s all about “How to root Samsung Galaxy S8 G950W nougat Canada variant using CF auto root file?”
Hope this guide will help you to get complete root access on the device and now you customize or modify the device in your own way.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.