Hi friends,if you are looking a way to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Marshmallow 6.0.1 version then we can assure you that you are on right place to learn “How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Marshmallow Version Safely?”Here we will use Cf Auto Root file to get root access on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G532F. Download CF auto root file for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus and follow the below root steps one by one and root it easily using computer.if you are worried about its stability then don’t worry it’s stable without any issue.
|Model name||Galaxy Grand Prime Plus|
|Color||Black, Pink Gold, Gold, Grey|
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F is a latest Samsung android smartphone and was released in November 2016.if we talk about it’s specification then it comes with Mediatek MT6737T quad-core processor.1.5 GB RAM. 8GB internal storage and 2100 mah battery is enough to make it more powerful in it’s own segment.
If you are using Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version and now feeling that you device is junked with lots of third party apps then get root access on your device to delete pre-installed apps and increase battery life.after rooting you can install custom ROM,Custom recovery to use more other features which are not available on your device.
Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Marshmallow
- This root guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow 6.0.1 version.so don’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts,messages,photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 50%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
- Download and install latest Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download CF-Auto-Root file to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version.
- Download Latest Odin3 flashing tool.
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now Extract the downloaded CF Auto Root File on pc as shown in screen shot.
- Now run the Odin3 exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect the your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with pc ,your phone will recognise by pc automatically and will see a “Added” message in odin3 window.That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device ,now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse the CF-Auto-Root.tar file and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file,if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now flashing process will start and it will take few second to complete the root process to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version.so don’t interrupt the process otherwise it may brick your device.
- After completing the process you will see a Green “PASS” message on the odin window.[during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically]
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin,you can disconnect your device form PC .
- ALL DONE!!!
Now if you want to confirm that you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version ,just open phone menu and find out the supersu app.if its there that means you have full root access on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version.
Device Still Not Rooted What To Do?
After applying all above steps till now if your device is not rooted then keep below changes to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version.
- Unclick Auto-Reboot option in odin3.
- Only tick on F.Reset Time option in odin3.
- Now follow the root steps again as shown above.
- In the last reboot your device manually by either pulling out the battery or using the key combination.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version Without Pc?
If you want to unroot Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version then its very easy but there should be SuperSu app on your device.
- Navigate to installed supersu app and open it.
- Navigate to Setting>>Full Unroot>>Select>>Continue
- Now unroot process will start within few second.
- In the last can uninstall supersu app.
- All Done !!! now you have successfully unroot your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version.
What To Do If Device Bricked After Rooting?
Some time it may possible that you may bricked your device in between rooting process .reason can be different for different users.so don’t worry we are here ,just follow the below link to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version.
- Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version.
- Fix Bootloop in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version Stuck On Samsung logo
- Fix Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version black screen.
This is all about “how to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version?” and “how to unroot Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F marshmallow version?” Remember rooting is simple but sometimes it may possible you may brick your device ,so on that condition don’t get be in panic and follow our below link to know “how to unbrick any samsung device?”
Till now if you have any quarry you may contact or can ask your question regarding the post by leaving your comment and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
If you want you can follow us on our YouTube Channel [New Information Era] for more interesting videos & updates .