Last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 03:58 am
How To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F And Install TWRP Recovery [100% working]- Hey Guys ,once again we are here with new root guide and today we will show you how to root Samsung galaxy C9 pro SM-C900F marshmallow version and also how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F easily?
Remember this root guide is only and only for Samsung galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F/C9000. In this post you will learn two different things one is “How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F / C9000?” and second is “How to root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F / C9000 ?” so don’t try this on any other Samsung devices.selection of wrong method or wrong file may brick your device permanently. so if you don’t want to brick your Samsung device then read the full post carefully and then perform it on your own device Samsung c9 pro to get full root access and it’s stable without any issue.
After using your Samsung device ,now if you think now your device is junked with unwanted third party apps then rooting is better option to recover it again.same as if you are an advanced user and want to use your device with full potential then rooting is the only solution to unlock hidden features .just get root access on Samsung galaxy C9 pro SM-C900F and customise it in your own way.after rooting your device you can install Custom ROM for extra features,can change IMEI number of android phone,delete preinstalled apps and also can increase internal storage etc.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F 6.0.1 Marshmallow Version
Now here we are going to start full root process to root Samsung galaxy C9 pro SM-C900F marshmallow version which is stable without any issue.
Step 01 Pre-Requirements
- Take backup of your phone data like message,contacts,photos & videos.
- Charge your phone aprox 50%
- Data cable or USB cable to connect your phone with pc.
Step02 Download and setup
- Download Samsung USB drivers & install it on your pc.
- Download Latest ODIN pc tool for pc.
- Download CF Auto root file to root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Sm-C900f Marshmallow CF-Root Method.
- No need to download super su file to root Samsun galaxy c9 pro.
Step 03 Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
- Make sure you don’t have factory reset protection enabled in your Google Account otherwise you may never be able to boot again.
Step 04 Boot Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Root Samsung galaxy C9 pro SM-C900F Using CF Auto Root File
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now Extract the downloaded CF Auto Root File on pc as shown in screen shot.
- Now run Odin setup and launch it.
- Connect your device with pc via USB cable [Make sure its into Downloading Mode]
- Now you will see the message “ID:COM:” in odin that means phone is connected properly and you are ready for next step.
- Click on “AP” or “PDA” option and browse the Unikernel files [CF-Auto-Root.tar].
- Now press the “START” button to root Samsung galaxy C9 pro.
Remember it may enter into recovery mode to add Super-su permission.reboot it again.
- After completing the process you will see a Green “PASS” message on the odin window.
- After rebooting in normal mode you can see Supersu in your app list.that means your c9 pro is rooted properly.
Check Root Status of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro After Root
Now if you want to confirm is it rooted or not then download Root checker app from play store and install it on your rooted Samsung c9 pro and launch it.if you can see green congratulations message that means you have full root access on Samsung galaxy c9 pro Sm-c900F.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Sm-C900F marshmallow 6.0.1
After rooting your Samsung Galaxy C9 pro , now if you want to unroot Samsung Galaxy C9 pro then here is a solution.just follow the below steps again to unroot Samsung C9 pro.
- It will work if you have Supersu on your rooted samsung c9 pro device.
- Launch the installed Supersu app.
- Now go to setting>>Full root>>select continue>>wait for few second to complete the process.
- All done!!! Supersu will uninstall from your device and now your Samsung c9 pro is unrooted again.
Finally all Done!!! this is all about “how to root Samsung galaxy C9 pro SM-C900F marshmallow version?” and also you can unroot Samsung galaxy c9 pro easily.till now if you have any question about to root Samsung C9 pro then please feel free to ask us by leaving your comment.
If you want you can follow us on our YouTube Channel [New Information Era] for more interesting videos & updates .
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.