Huawei Mate 8 Nxt-L29 Nougat Firmware Download – [B560 & B581]
Latest nougat firmware for Huawei Mate 8 Nxt-L29 is here. Here in this guide we are attaching official nougat firmware for Huawei Mate 8 Nxt-L29 mobile. If you are using the same Huawei Mate NXT-L29 B60 or Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 B581 model then download Huawei Mate 8 Nxt-l29 nougat firmware from below download section and update it manually.
Huawei Mate 8 Nxt-L29 is mid rang nougat android phone of Huawei Smartphone. Huawei has been updated the Huawei mate 8 on android nougat 7.0 via OTA. But if you have bricked Huawei Mate 8 phone and now want to update nougat verison again or want to fix mate 8 software related issues then flash or install Huawei mate 8 nougat firmware manually. Flashing firmware will help you to fix all bugs of your device without going to any service center or repairing center.
Download Huawei Mate 8 Nxt-L29 firmware from below download section and flash it as show below. Here you have two different options to install firmware on Huawei Mate 8 Nxt-L29 [B560 & B581] mobile. You may use deload method, if the device is still on stock recovery. Otherwise, apply twrp recovery firmware flashing method.
Please Note: If the device is rooted, please unroot the Huawei mate 8. You can’t install official firmware on rooted Huawei mate 8 directly. Use supersu exploit to unroot Huawei mate 8 without pc.
Don’t try to flash official nougat firmware on any other model of Huawei devices. Available nougat firmware is only and only for Huawei Mate 8 Nxt-L29 [B560 & B581].
Huawei Mate 8 B581 NXT-L29
Huawei Mate 8 B560 NXT-L29
Download Huawei Nxt-L29 Firmware [Huawei Mate 8 B560 & B581]
Huawei Mate 8 B581 Next-L29 Official Firmware
Download Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 Nougat Firmware B581 – Download
Huawei Mate 8 B560 Next-L29 Official Firmware
Download Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 Nougat Firmware B560 – Download
Download Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 Nougat B560 Update – Download
Read More Articles
- Unlock Huawei Bootloader Officially
- List of Huawei devices getting Oreo update
- Root Huawei P9 lite & Install TWRP Recovery
How To Install Stock Rom On Huawei Mate 8 Next-L29 [B560 & B581]
So now if you are going to flash official stock ROM on Huawei mate 8 then read the instructions carefully and follow all the instructions as it is. One wrong step may brick your device permanently.[a] Install Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 B581 Next-L29 Using Deload Method [b] Install Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 B560 Next-L29 Using TWRP Recovery
[a] Install Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 B581 Next-L29 Using Deload Method
This firmware flashing method is only and only for Huawei mate 8 B581 [Build Number-NXT-L29C432B581]. Before going to flash firmware, confirm the build number of your own device.
In this flashing method we will use Deload method to flash Huawei Mate 8 B581 Nxt-L29 mobile.
- Download firmware for Huawei Mate 8 B581 nougat update firmware on desktop.
- Now you have to create a new folder on desktop and rename it as “DELOAD”.
- Copy the downloaded Huawei mate 8 B581 fimware zip file and rename it as update.zip
- In next step, transfer the update.zip file into “Deload” folder as it is.
- Again, copy the “DELOAD” folder and move it into the internal storage of the device.
- Open phone Setting >> Update >> Select “Local Update” > Choose the “UPDATE.zip” file and flash it.
- Just wait to complete the process and don’t’ stop it in any how condition.
- After completing the process, mobile will update on latest android Nougat 7.0 version and you are free to enjoy new android nougat version.
- All Done!!!
[b] Install Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 B560 Next-L29 Using TWRP Recovery
This method is only and only for Huawei Mate 8 B560 Next-L29 users. In this method we will use custom recovery like TWRP. Before going to flash official firmware on Huawei Mate 8 B560 Next-L29, make sure device is unrooted. If not, then un-root the device first.
NOTE: TWRP Recovery is must to flash nougat firmware on Huawei Mate 8 B560 Next-L29.
- Download Huawei Mate 8 B560 Next-L29 firmware and update file on desktop.
- Connect the device with pc and transfer the both files into the internal storage of the device.
- Power off and boot Huawei Mate 8 into twrp recovery using key combination.
- Once you are into twrp recovery, click on “install” and browse the firmware zip file from phone storage and swipe to flash [1.4 Gb file]. [If you get any error, ignore it and move on to next step without reboot the device]
- Come to main menu, click on “Install” and this time flash “update” file. [539 Mb]
- Wait to finish the flashing process. It may take around 10-15 minutes to flash complete rom.
- All Done!! Reboot the device and enjoy the latest android nougat experience.
This is all about how to download Huawei Next-L29 firmware and how to install Huawei Next-L29 firmware manually?
Hope this guide will help you to update Huawei mate 8 Next-L29 on android nougat? Till now getting any issue to download Huawei Next-L29 firmware or installation, please leave your comment below.