How To Install MIUI10 On Redmi Note 5 Pro – Safe Guide
Install MIUI10 On Redmi Note 5 Pro Official : Xiaomi has been officially announced that they are ready to launch latest MIUI10 for Xiaomi & Redmi devices. For this purpose Xiaomi’s developers are ready with Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 or MIUI10 developer beta ROM for Redmi Note 5 pro and some other devices.
If you have Redmi Note 5 pro android smartphone user and now want to experience upcoming MIUI10 version on Redmi Note 5 Pro mobile then this post is for you. Here we are describing the complete detail post to install MIUI10 on Redmi Note 5 pro MIUI9 mobile.
Before going to flash MIUI10 on Redmi Note 5 pro it’s must to know that it’s not a stable MIUI10 ROM for Redmi note 5 pro mobile. Till now it’s in developing phase but user can install MIUI10 china developer beta version for test run. So we are going to flash alpha or beta build of MIUI10 in this particular guide. Which means, it may not stable as much as global stable ROM. One more thing, Google play services will not be pre-installed in this MIUI10 beta ROM. You have to install it manually. Don’t worry it’s easy.
Remember, available MIUI10 beta ROM is only and only for Redmi Note 5 Pro android Smartphone. Don’t try to flash it on any other Xiaomi devices. Un-supported MIUI10 firmware flashing lead to damage your device.
Before we begin the Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 installation guide please check out pros & cons and MIUI10 features listed below.
Pros & Cons Of Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 ROM
- Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 ROM is beta build of MIUI10. So it’s not stable as much as official stable ROM.
- MIUI 10 Redmi Note 5 pro is China developer ROM. You have to wait if you want Global beta ROM.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo version.
- It’s a Beta MIUI10 for redmi Note 5 pro but comes with latest May 2018 security patch level. That’s really good.
- Best part of this ROM is that both rooted and non-rooted users can flash MIUI10 on Redmi Note 5 PRO mobile.
- TWRP recovery is must to flash MIUI10 zip file. Otherwise, stock recovery can’t do that for you.
- Users have to install Google services separately. MIUI10 beta ROM comes without Google services [no Google apps included].
- MIUI10 Redmi Note 5 pro beta build also contains some bugs. Otherwise it works smooth.
Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 New Features & Screenshots
Pre Requirements To Install MIUI10 Redmi Note 5 Pro Phone
Before going to flash MIUI10 on Redmi Note 5 Pro mobile, please full-fill the below listed requirements completely. All the points are required to get MIUI10 Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Take backup of the device. Process may wipe user data and phone data completely.
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between MIUI10 ROM flashing process.
- Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 5 Pro. Follow the Redmi Note 5 Pro bootloader unlocking process, if bootloder is locked.
- Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro. Follow the link.
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 ROM and Google Apps – MIUI10 Material
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 Zip file – DOWNLOAD
Download LazyFlasher Zip file – DOWNLOAD / Mirror
Download GApps Packages – DOWNLOAD
Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 : Install MIUI10 On Redmi Note 5 Pro
Make sure you have bootloader unlocked Redmi Note 5 pro with TWRP recovery. If everything is ok then read the instructions properly and then apply it on your own device.
- Download Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI10 China developer ROM zip file, GApps package and lazyflasher zip file on pc.
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable and transfer all the above downloaded zip files to phone storage/SD card.
- Disconnect the device and power off the device properly.
- Boot Redmi Note 5 Pro into custom TWRP recovery manually.
- Once you are into twrp recovery, it will ask to select “read only” option or select “swipe to allow modification” option. Just because we are going to flash ROM on the device, it’s highly recommended to select “Swipe to allow modification” option.
- IMPORTANT & Optional Step: once you are into main menu, it’s highly recommended to take backup of the device including existing ROM. It will help you to restore your device again if anything goes wrong during the MIUI10 beta ROM flashing.
Click “Backup” >> Tick mark on “Boot”, “System” & “Data” option >> swipe to backup.
This step is only for safe play, otherwise you may skip this backup step and go for next.
- Click on “Wipe” option from the main menu >> Swipe to factory reset. Step is must for clean installation.
Note: factory reset will not wipe internal storage of the device. But it will wipe apps and data of the apps.
- Click on back, tap on “Install” option, browse the MIUI10 Redmi Note 5 Pro Zip file and flash it. Wait to complete the flashing process.
- Go back and click on “install” option, browse the “GApps package zip file” and flash it. It will flash Google services with new MIUI10 ROM.
- Now most important, click on “Install” option, browse the “Lazyflasher zip file” and swipe to confirm flash. It will help you to boot the device into newly installed ROM. Otherwise device will stuck on bootloop or on MI Logo.
- Once the flashing done, click on “Reboot system” >> “Do Not install” and the device will boot into MIUI10.
Congratulations!!! You have installed MIUI10 Rom on your Redmi Note 5 pro device.
Please Note: After flashing MIUI10 ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro, device may take long time to reboot. So sit back and wait for normal boot.
Once the device boot, you will see the newly installed MIUI10 ROM and it’s new features on the device.
So guys this is the safe and official method to install MIUI10 on Redmi Note 5 pro using twrp recovery. It’s a official China beta developer MIUI10 ROM for redmi note 5 pro. So it’s safe to install but you may face some bugs on the device because of it’s a beta build. Otherwise everything is ok and use can report the bugs issues directly from the device.
So if you have installed the MIUI10 beta ROm for Redmi note 5 pro, you are ready to experience upcoming MIUI10 features on the device. Official stable MIUI10 ROM for Redmi note 5 pro may take few moths more. So till then enjoy the beta variant. But if you want revert to MIUI9 again then follow the below guide.
Here we tried our best to describe all the installation steps in simple way. Till now getting any issue or have any quarry about the post please notify us by leaving your comment below. One more thing, don’t to share your experience after getting MIUI10 ROm on Redmi note 5 pro. Your comment will help to other visitors.