Flash Firmware Using YGDP Tool [CPB Firmware]
Here is a complete guide to learn “how to flash CPB firmware using YGDP tool?” Small size YGDP flash tool is an universal flash tool to flash any CPB firmware based android Smartphone & tablets.
Follow the below instructions to flash firmware using YGDP flash tool.
How TO Flash Firmware Using YGDP Tool
- Download drivers and install it on pc. [run Coolpad-140827-Setup.exe file]
- Next download install “YGDP tool” on windows pc. Run “YGDP.exe” file to launch it.
- Now the following screen will open in front of you on your pc.
- Here you will be into main screen of YGDP flash tool. At first click on “CONFIG” button.
- Next click on “browse” button and browse the CPB files file from firmware folder.
- After selecting the “CPB file”, hit on “Apply” button as shown below.
- Power off the device and Connect it with pc via USB cable.
- In the last step click on “Start” button to flash CPB firmware flashing process.
- Process will start and end of the process you will see “Upgrade Successful” message on the screen.
- ALL Done!!!
Congratulations!!!! You have successfully flashed the CPB firmware using YGDP flash tool. Reboot your device and setup it again.
Important Points Before Flashing ROM Using YGDP Tool
- CPB firmware flashing process will wipe all user data nd phone data completely.
- Password is 369 or 9527 if it’s asking at the time of login.
- Sometime you may face compatibility issue on Windows 7, windows 8 or Windows 10. So run the “YGDP tool” in windows xp compatible mode.
- YGDP flash tool supports only and only CPB based firmware like Micromax B5 pro.