Are you looking a way to root Samsung Galaxy j7 SM-J700T 6.0.1 marshmallow safely?if YES!!! Then we can assure you ,you are on right place and no need to go anywhere to learn how to root Samsung Galaxy j7 SM-J700T marshmallow USA version or how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy j7 SM-J700T 6.0.1 marshmallow ?In our previous post you can read others rooting tutorial to root different version of Samsung galaxy j7 .
- How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7?
- How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F?
- How to root samsung galaxy J7 Prime G610F/G610M?
- How to unbrick Any Samsung galaxy j7?
- How to install Xposed framework on samsung galaxy j7?
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700T was released in may ,2016 with latest marshmallow version and till now its in developing mode and may be possible very soon it will update into nougat 7.0.if we talk about its performance then we can say It comes with 2GB RAM and 16 GB ROM to make it faster.but preloaded thirsd party apps never allows you to boostup up its speed.they consume your precious battery and phone storage.So if you feel your samsung galaxy j7 is junked with these unwanted apps then rooting is the best method to get ride on these problems.so now follow our tutorial to root samsung galaxy j7-SM-J700T T mobile USA 6.0.1 marshmallow phone.
Here Are some advantages of Rooting –
- you can change IMEI number .
- you can install new ROM or Custom Rom
- you can Upgrade your Android version .
- you can customize your phone.
- You can increase internal storage .
- You can increase RAM of your phone.
Disadvantages Of Rooting –
- You may brick your phone.
- Wrong method can make it in dead phone.
- You will loss your phone warranty.
- Fix Error Firmware upgrade encountered an issue in samsung.
- Unlimited Free Uber account & Rides?
- How To swap internal To External?
- How to increase RAM of Android phone?
Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700T T Mobile USA Version
you need to follow two major steps to root Galaxy J700t.
[A] First you need to flash TWRP recovery on Galaxy j700T.
[B] second You Need to flash Updated Super-Su file using TWRP recovery.
Step 01 Pre-Requirements
- Take backup of your phone data like message,contacts,photos & videos.
- Charge your phone aprox 60%
- Data cable or USB cable to connect your phone with pc.
- Download Samsung USB drivers & install it on your pc.
- Download Latest ODIN pc tool for pc.
- Download TWRP recovery file to install TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy j7 Sm-J700t 6.0.1 marshmallow version .
- Download Supersu file and place it on phone storage.
Step 03 Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
- Make sure you don’t have factory reset protection enabled in your Google Account otherwise you may never be able to boot again.
Step 04 Boot Samsung Galaxy j7 SM-J700T Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700T T Mobile USA 6.0.1
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now copy the downloaded TWRP recovery file and place it on pc.
- Now open the download ODIN on your pc and run the ODIN exe file.
- Now again connect your phone with pc via USB cable.[Phone should be into downloading Mode]
- Now you will see the message “ID:COM:” in odin that means phone is connected properly and you are ready for next step.
- Click on “AP” or “PDA” option and browse the TWRP recovery file.
- Now click on “START” button and run the process.
- If everything is OK then you will see a green “PASS” message on odin. That means TWRP recovery has been installed on your phone.
Now phone will reboot into twrp recovery automatically. If not then you can check TWRP recovery is properly installed or not by entering into recovery mode manually. Just power off >>Press & hold Volume Up+Home+Power key together and boot into recovery mode.
Flash SuperSu File To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700T
After installation of twrp recovery, now you are ready to flash supersu file to root your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700T.now follow the steps one by one.
- Now Download SuperSu File and move it into your phone memory.
- Now disconnect your phone with pc and switch off it properly.
- Now press & hold Volume up+Home+Power key together and boot your phone into recovery mode.
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Now go back to main Menu & select “Install” option.
- Browse the Downloaded Supersu file .which you placed into the phone storage.
- After selecting the SuperSu file just swipe the button to flash the root file.
- It will take few minute to flash the supersu file.
- Now go to “System” and reboot your device normally.
- All Done!!! Now you have rooted Samsung Galaxy j7 Sm-J700t T mobile 6.0.1 marshmallow in your hand.
Check Root Status
- After rooting your Samsung galaxy j7 sm j700t now its the time to know is it properly rooted or Not? Download root checker app from play store and install on your device and then launch the app.here you can see a message “congratulations ,you device is rooted now”.that means you have successfully rooted your samsung galaxy j7 700T USA version.
this is all about how to root Samsung Galaxy j7 Sm-J700t T mobile USA 6.0.1 marshmallow .till if you have any question about the post then feel free to ask us by leaving your valuable comments.
If you want you can follow us on our YouTube Channel [New Information Era] for more interesting videos & updates .