This Samsung Root Guide will help you to know “How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Sm-G610F / SM-G610M?” this post is only for samsung galaxy Galaxy J7 Prime Sm-G610F / SM-G610M android version .so don’t try it on any other samsung model phones.otherewise your may brick or possible you will not able to unbrick it again.
After getting a great success of Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 series now Samsung had launched its another j7 phone ,it’s a Samsung Galaxu J7 Prime.Samsung Galaxy J7 prime is really an awesome phone with their awesome build,design ,price and price.now Samsung Galaxy J7 prime is one of the best selling android phone with complete package.
Today in this post we will show you “how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 prime easily?” it’s a 100% tested and working method and you can root Samsung Galaxy J7 prime by following all steps one by one.
Let’s start and root Samsung Galaxy J7 prime Sm-G610F / SM-G610M.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
First off all prepare all necessary tools and root files to root samsung galaxy J7 Prime.
- Download Odin pc suit & unzip it on pc.
- Download and install Samsung USB derivers on pc [important]
- Download CWM recovery for Samsung galaxy J7 prime
- Download Samsung Galaxy J7 prime Root file & Unzip it on pc.
Step 02 – Enable Developer Option
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it
- Make sure you don’t have factory reset protection enabled in your Google Account otherwise you may never be able to boot again.
Step 03 – Boot Phone Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together .
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
- Now run the odin pc suite exe file.
- Click on “AP” option and browse the SM-G610 CWM.tar file as shown in screen shot.
- Now connect the phone with pc via USB cable [make sure its into downloading mode].
- Now you will see the message “ID:COM:” in odin that means phone is connected properly and you are ready for next step.
- Now click on “START” button and run the process.
- If everything is OK then you will see a green “PASS” message on odin and cwm recovery installed on your phone
- Now disconnect your phone with pc and switch off it.
- Now press & hold Volume up+Home+Power key together and boot your phone into recovery mode.
- Now go to “Install zip update package” option using volume down key and select it using power key.
- Now select the “install zip from sideload” option.
- Now connect the phone with pc again.
- Open the Samsung Galaxy J7 prime Root file folder and run the ROOT.bat file from pc.
- Now it will start the rooting process and it may take some time to root samsung galaxy j7 prime.
- After completing the process just go to cwm recovery and reboot your device.
- Your samsung galaxy j7 prime has been rooted .
After root it may take more time to first reboot .so take your time.
Now download the root checker app from playstore and check the root status of your samsung galaxy j7 prime.
this is all about “How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Sm-G610F / SM-G610M?” if you have any question or any issue regarding this post you can leave your comment .we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
Incoming search Terms
How to root Samsung J7 Prime
How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung J7 Prime
Easy method to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
How to Root Samsung J7 Prime
Root Samsung J7 Prime
How to root Samsung J7 Prime without pc
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.