Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 – Root G615F / DS
Do you want to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 then you have landed on right place. Here we arranged full detail root guide to root G615F & G615DS [root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017] with all step and screenshots. Just follow all the instructions carefully and get root access on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 safely. Here we will use CF auto root file for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017. CF auto root file allows you to root Samsung J7 Max 2017 in one click.
Here we can assure you if you are here on our site then no need to worry, just follow all the steps one by one to and learn “how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 MAX 2017.
- How to bypass FRP lock On Samsung without tool?
- How to change IMEI number of Samsung Smartphone?
- How to increase android internal storage?
- How to enable usb debuggin in Samsung without access Setting?
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max (2017) also known as Samsung Galaxy On Max without smart ring. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 was launched in june, 2017 with latest Nougat 7.0 android version. Samsung J7 Max is mediate chipset based android phone which works on Octa- Core 2.4 GHz CPU. 32 Gb internal storage and 4 GB high speed RAM is enough to boost it’s performance. Large display, Fingerprint sensor and 3300 mAh battery backup are other key features of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.Now follow the tutorial and we will show you the easiest way to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max (2017).
Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Using Cf Auto Root File
In this method we will use Cf-Auto-Root file to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Nougat 7.0. By using this method no need to install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max to flash Super-su. Supersu will install automatically on your device during the successful process.
- This root guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Nougat 7.0. So doesn’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts, messages, photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 50%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
- Download and install latest Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download CF-Auto-Root file to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer” option.
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power key +Volume Down key + Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” or “Odin Mode” option.
Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now Extract the downloaded CF Auto Root File on pc as shown in screen shot.
- Now run the Odin3 exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with pc, your phone will recognize by pc automatically and will see “Added” message in odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse the CF-Auto-Root.tar file and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now flashing process will start and it will take few second to complete the root process to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017. So don’t interrupt the process otherwise it may brick your device.
- After completing the process you will see a Green “PASS” message on the odin window.[during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically]
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device form pc.
- ALL DONE!!!
Now if you want to confirm that you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017, just open phone menu and find out the supersu app. if it’s there that means you have full root access on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 7.0 version.
Otherwise you may use Root Checker App to confirm the root status of your Samsung Galaxy S7.
Device Still Not Rooted What To Do?
After applying all above steps till now if your device is not rooted then keep below changes to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017.
- Unclick Auto-Reboot option in odin3.
- Only tick on F.Reset Time option in odin3.
- Now follow the root steps again as shown above.
- In the last reboot your device manually by either pulling out the battery or using the key combination.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Without Pc?
If you want to unroot Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 variant which is running on android Nougat 7.0. Then it’s very easy but there should be SuperSu app on your device.
- Navigate to installed supersu app and open it.
- Navigate to Setting>>Full Unroot>>Select>>Continue
- Now unroot process will start within few second.
- In the last can uninstall supersu app.
- All Done!!! Now you have successfully unroot your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017.
What To Do If Device Bricked After Rooting?
Some time it may possible that you may brick your device in between rooting process. Reason can be different for different users. So don’t worry we are here, just follow the below link to unbrick Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 G615F Nougat 7.0.
- Unbrick Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 running on android Nougat 7.0.
- Fix Bootloop in Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Nougat 7.0.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Stuck On Samsung logo
- Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 black screen.
This is all about “how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 running on android Nougat 7.0?” and “how to unroot Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Nougat 7.0?” Remember rooting is simple but sometimes it may possible you may brick your device ,so on that condition don’t get be in panic and follow our below link to know “how to unbrick any samsung device?”
Till now if you have any quarry you may contact or can ask your question regarding the post by leaving your comment and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.