Welcome here and today we will share a new Root guide to root Samsung Galaxy A5. If you are using any Samsung galaxy A5, A3 and A7 and really wish to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A5 + Root Samsung Galaxy A5,A3 and A7 then follow this root tutorial to get root access on Samsung galaxy A5 /A3/A7.
In order to root Samsung Galaxy A5 you need to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A5 and after that you can flash Supersu file to root Samsung Galaxy A5 by using TWRP recovery.
Samsung Galaxy A5 is one of the best android phone series ,which was released in 2015 ,December.By default Samsung Galaxy a5 comes with android 5.0.1 lollipop version but now it’s upgrade and you can upgrade it upto latest marshmallow version official.if you are using it by long time and now thinking it’s junked with lots of third party apps or unwanted preinstalled apps then root Samsung galaxy A5 and use it with full potentials.Rooting allows you to delete preinstalled apps and also you can customise your rooted device in many different ways like you can install TWRP recovery ,can change IMEI,can install Xposed framework to tweak your android and also can install custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy A5 .
ROOT Samsung Galaxy A5 + Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung A5
- Take backup of your device like contacts,messages,photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 70%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
- Download and install latest Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download SuperSu file and paste it into phone memory to root Root Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Download Latest Odin3 flashing tool.
- Twrp recovery file for Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Download Root checker apk to check root status of Samsung Galaxy A5.
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Install TWRP Recovery On root Samsung Galaxy A5
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Make sure you have copied super-su file into your phone memory.
- Now run the odin pc tool and launch it on PC.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with pc, your phone will recognise by pc automatically and will see a “Added” message in odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse the twrp zip file and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now flashing process will start and it will take few second to complete the TWRP installation on Samsung Galaxy A5. So don’t interrupt the process otherwise it may brick your device.
- After completing the process you will see a Green “PASS” message on the odin window.[during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically]
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device form pc .
- ALL DONE!!!
Root Samsung Galaxy A5 By Flashing Supersu
- Move Downloaded supersu file into phone memory.
- Switch off your device properly and Boot device into recovery mode by using Volume up key+Home key+Power key together.
- Now it will boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- Select Wipe..Advance Wipe>>Select Cache Data and swipe the button
- Now come on Home screen and select “Install’ option and open it.
- Browse the ‘Supersu’ file which you stored into phone memory.
- After selecting the supersu file swipe to flash supersu on device.
- Now reboot your device normally.
- All done!!! Your Samsung Galaxy A5 is now fully rooted
Now if you want to confirm that you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy,just open phone menu and find out the supersu app. if it’s there that means you have full root access on Samsung Galaxy A5.
Device Still Not Rooted What To Do?
After applying all above steps till now if your device is not rooted then keep below changes to root Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Unclick Auto-Reboot option in odin3.
- Only tick on F.Reset Time option in odin3.
- Now follow the root steps again as shown above.
- In the last reboot your device manually by either pulling out the battery or using the key combination.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy A5 Without Pc?
If you want to unroot root Samsung Galaxy A5 then it’s very easy but there should be SuperSu app on your device.
- Navigate to installed supersu app and open it.
- Navigate to Setting>>Full Unroot>>Select>>Continue
- Now unroot process will start within few second.
- In the last can uninstall supersu app.
- All Done!!! Now you have successfully unroot root Samsung Galaxy A5.
What To Do If Device Bricked After Rooting?
Some time it may possible that you may bricked your device in between rooting process .reason can be different for different users.so don’t worry we are here ,just follow the below link to unbrick root Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Unbrick root Samsung Galaxy A5.
- Fix Bootloop in root Samsung Galaxy A5.
- root Samsung Galaxy A5 Stuck On Samsung logo
- Fix root Samsung Galaxy A5 black screen.
This is all about “how to root root Samsung Galaxy A5?” and “how to unroot root Samsung Galaxy A5?” Remember rooting is simple but sometimes it may possible you may brick your device ,so on that condition don’t get be in panic and follow our below link to know “how to unbrick any samsung device?”
Till now if you have any quarry you may contact or can ask your question regarding the post by leaving your comment and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.