Now here is a full detail post to learn how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for all variant? If you are a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 user then you have a chance to install official TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smartphone. Just follow the below instruction guide to install custom twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and then you are free to root your device easily.
Custom TWRP recovery is TeamWin recovery with touch-screen enabled interface which is necessary for you if you want to flash third party firmware or want to take full ROM backup of your device. Default stock recovery never ever allows you to perform these types of task in any how condition. So install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and then root your device to customize your device in your own way.
What You Will Find In This Guide?
In this guide you will find an easymethod to install official TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 mobile. Just download the official TWRP recovery from the below download link and flash it via Odin flash tool and enjoy custom recovery benefits on your own device. This is an official TWRP 3.1.0 version which has material design, touch base interface for best user experience and Encryption mode.
How to install TWRP recovery on any android without root? – Universal Method
It’s important to know that if you are an advance android user then no one can’t limit you and on that condition rooting is the perfect method for you to explorer yourself. But rooting is possible if you have twrp recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 mobile. Otherwise you can’t flash magisk or supersu zip file to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smartphone.
Now come to the main point and see how it’s easy to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smartphone. You can use this twrp installation method on any Samsung Galaxy Note 2 variant. Just download the appropriate twrp recovery for your device and flash it.
- How to hack wifi using androdumper – 99% success
- How to change imei number of Samsung android phone?
- How to change IMEI number of any android device?
- How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J7 without pc?
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
TWRP recovery installation is the first step if you are going to root your any Samsung device and then you can modify your rooted android phone in your own way. Now let’s start the process of official twrp installation on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 mobile.
- Charge your device aprox 70%.
- Take backup of your device like messages, contacts, photos, videos and documents etc.
- Working USB cable.
Step02 Enable USB Debugging & Oem Unlock [Must]
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times . Now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step03 Boot Samsung Galaxy into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power key +Volume Down key + Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” or “Odin Mode” option.
Step04 Download TWRP Recovery Files For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [All Variant] [Download only .tar twrp file]
- Odin Flash Tool to flash twrp recovery file.[Download]
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T – t0lteatt)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Canada – t0ltecan)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100 – t03g)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7105 – t0lte)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Sprint – l900)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (LTE Korea – t0ltektt)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (LTE SK Telecom – t0lteskt)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (T-Mobile – t0ltetmo)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Verizon – t0ltevzw)
Steps To Install twrp Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Now extract the downloaded Odin PC tool and run the file.
- Connect the phone with pc via USB cable.
- Now you can see the “added” message into odin message box. That means you are connected properly with pc.
- Now click on “AP” or “PDA” button and browse the TWRP file from pc.
- after loading the twrp file, just click on “START” button to start the flashing process on Samsung device.
- Process will take few minute to complete.
- After completing the process you will get a green “PASS” message on odin message box.
- All done!!! You have installed the TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 mobile.
Important Points To Use Odin Flash Tool
- Always try to use only latest Odin flash tool.
- Navigate on “Option” tab on Odin tool and change setting like as shown below screenshot.
- Once you click on “Start” button then sit back and don’t interrupt the process.
- Check your device model name, number, version and then flash appropriate twrp recovery file only.
How to Boot Into TWRP Recovery
- Power off your device properly.
- Now press & Hold volume up key + Home key + Power key together at the same time.
- All done!!!
After installation of twrp recovery you can install third party zip firmware, files, can take full nandroid backup with complete current ROMs, can wipe data or restore backup any time to go back on previous ROM firmware.
Now you are ready to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using twrp recovery from here.
This is all about how to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smartphone? Just follow all the instructions one by one and flash official twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 mobile without any issue. Till now if you have any question or have any quarry about the post then please feel free to ask us about it by leaving your comment.