Have you heard about busy box? Yes, because busy Box is a necessary app for rooted android phones,if you want to perform android tweaks with root required applications. In this guide we will show you “how to install BusyBox in android properly?”Because if you are using rooted android phone but you don’t have installed BusyBox in your rooted android phone that means it’s not fully rooted. Some root required third party apps can work only and only with busybox. Actually busybox have a set of library files, which will install in your phone system for extra support.
For example if you want to use wifi hacking apps on your rooted phone then busybox is must to crack the hacked password. So if you are using rooted android phone then you should have to install busybox in android phone to use it as a powerful tool. Basically you can install it by flashing via recovery but now its available in the play store.That’s a simply and best way to install busybox in android properly.
Many modes and tweaks requires these powerful root commands, but installation process of busyBox is quit confusing for the new users.if we try to explain the busyBox then we can say it’s an app with set of special root commands. Now let’s see how to install busyBox in android properly.
Requirements To Install BusyBox In Android Properly
- Rooted Android mobile. [busybox can be install on rooted android phone.so root your phone first]
- Download BusyBox App.
How To Install BusyBox In Android Properly
After completing the all above requirements, now you are ready to install busyBox in android. Just follow the steps one by one and install it on your rooted android phone.
- Download BusyBox from the play store.
- After download ,launch the BusyBox app as soon as possible.
- It will ask you for Root Access. Allow the root permission by click on “Allow” option.
- After that, close the message that appears next to head into the app’s main menu.
- Now click on “Install” button to install All BusyBox commends and wait for few second.
- Again you will see a Confirmation Message on your screen.
- Now don’t click on any button or any option into the busyBox.
- Now reboot your device. Reboot is must.
- After rebooting you may delete the busyBox from your phone.
- All Done!!!
Now you have installed BusyBox in android properly and ready to use any root required app with custom support.
Incoming Search terms
download busybox binary
how to install busybox on rooted android phone
how to install busybox manually
install busybox apk
android busybox commands list
how to use busybox commands on android
how to use busybox android
busybox pro apk
install BusyBox In Android Properly
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.