Read our important post how to Apply for aadhar card online and how to check aadhaar card status online? Now it’s the time to link your aadhaar card or aadhaar number with bank account. There are two different and simple way to link aadhaar card with bank account (a) link aadhaar card online (2) link aadhaar card offline. It’s up to which method you want to apply. I will explain both methods in this post.
But here I will recommend online process to link aadhaar card with bank account. Because by using online method you need not to go anywhere and you can fill your detail correctly by yourself. You can add or link any bank account with aadhaar card like SBI,AXIX,PNB,SBBj,ICICI,HDFC and IDBI etc. just follow the steps to link aadhaar card with bank account online.
How To Link aadhaar Card With Bank Account Online?
For this purpose you need to know two things.
- Internet banking Access.
- Bank has a facility to link your aadhaar card.
Leading bank like SBI and ICIC bank have a facility to link aadhaar card with bank account. Now I am going to tell you how to link aadhaar card with bank account online?
- Now open your bank account with login ID and password.
- After successful login now find out “Update Aadhaar Card detail” or “Aadhaar Card Seeding”.
- As you find any above link just click on it.
- You will see there a blinks where you need to fill all required information of aadhaar card.
- After filling all details carefully now click to submit.
- Now bank authority will review and verify your aadhaar card detail and they will process your application form.
- After successful verification you will get a confirmation message (SMS) by your bank authority.
- That’s it .now your aadhaar card is link with your bank account. You can confirm it by calling on bank customer care.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With bank account Offline?
If you don’t have internet banking access or your bank has no facility to link aadhaar card online then offline method is better way to add aadhaar card. Just follow the steps to link aadhaar card with bank account offline.
- Visit to your account holding branch and get the application form to link aadhaar card with bank account or you can download it online.
- Now fill up all required detail in application form.
- Make sure all detail is correct in the application form.
- Attach the photo copies of your aadhaar card with your application.
- Now submit this application form in your account holding branch.
- Bank authority will review your form for verification.
- Once the verification will complete they will link aadhaar card with your bank account.
- That’s it.
Use any above method to link aadhaar card with bank account. Both processes are simple but it depends on your bank facility.link your aadhaar card with bank account and enjoys the benefits like LPG gas subsidy.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.