Last updated on April 20th, 2018 at 07:35 am
Flash Oppo A57 Official Firmware | Oppo A57 Flash File : Here is quick guide to flash Oppo A57 mobile with Oppo A57 flash file. Download Oppo A57 flash file or firmware, driver and flash tool and follow the complete tutorial as it is. This method will allows you to flash dead Oppo A57 or soft bricked Oppo A57 mobile. After flash official firmware on Oppo A57, it will remove all software related issues and you can unbrick dead oppo A57 without effort.
Here in this Oppo A57 flash method, we will boot device into edl mode or download mode to flash Oppo A57 flash files. All the flash tool and flash files are listed below into download section.
Good news is that Oppo A57 official firmware is now available to flash using Msm download tool. It’s a official stock rom, so need to worry abot it’s compatibility. It’s 100% tested by ourself. Just download Oppo A57 official stock rom from below section and flash it to unbrick it again.
About Oppo A57
Oppo A57 was released in November, 2016. It’s a 5.2 large screen Smartphone powered by android 6.0 [marshmallow] version. Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset, Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, 3GB RAM and 32 GB external storage are enough to boost it’s performance and speed. In other hand, Oppo A57 comes with fingerprint sensor, 2900 mAH battery backup. These features also make it good to use for all oppo lovers.
Benefits to flash Oppo A57
- Unbrick Oppo A57 by flash firmware.
- Fix software related issues on Oppo A57.
- Remove network error on Oppo A57
- Oppo A57 hang on logo – fix
- Oppo A57 bootloop issue – fix
- Unlock pattern lock on Oppo A57
- Upgrade or downgrade Oppo A57 android version
About – How to flash Oppo A57 Smartphone
Device Name – Oppo A57
Firmware – Oppo A57 Official Stock ROM
Flash Tool – MsmDownoloadTool
Stability – Stable without any issue
Download Oppo A57 Flash File,Firmware & Tool
Oppo A57 official Firmware [included with flash tool]
Oppo A57 Flash Tool [Loader]
How To Install Stock ROM On Oppo A57
In order to flash or install official firmware on Oppo A57, you have to download Oppo A57 flash file and tool from above download section. After that read the post carefully and apply it on your own dead or bricked Oppo A57 mobile.
- First off boot device into edl mode
- Check device is connected into edl mode with pc.
- If device is successfully connected with pc into edl mode then go for next step.
- Extract the downloaded Oppo A57 firmware on pc. [Firmware included with flash tool]
- Open CHPH1701EX_11_A.05_170120 folder and run MsmDownoloadTool.exe file as administrator.
Please Note : If tool is not working then copy the Oppo A57 flash tool [loader] and transfer it into firmware folder.
- Click on verify button from tool. It will recognize your device and firmware automatically.
- Hit on “START” button to start the process and don’t interrupt the process.
- You can see flashing process bar on the tool.
- In the end of the process, unplug device and reboot it normally.
- All Done!!!
Trouble Shooting To Flash Oppo A57 Firmware
If you are unable to start the process then check below point one by one.
- Make sure your device is already into edl or download mode.
- If flash tool is not working, Open firmware folder and delete existing MsmDownoloadTool.exe file. Open Oppo A57 flash tool folder, copy MsmDownoloadTool.exe file and paste it into firmware folder AGAIN.
So this is all about how to download Oppo A57 flash file and how to flash oppo a57 into Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 mode? After flashing oppo A57, it will fix all types of software related issues, remove virus, unlock pattern lock and also will bypass frp on Oppo A57 Smartphone.
Hope this guide will you to unbrick your device again. Till now getting any issue to flash Oppo A57 then leave your comment below.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.