Factory Reset Redmi Y1 | Unlock Fattern, PIN, Fingerprint Lock
Factory Reset Redmi Y1 | Unlock Fattern, PIN, Fingerprint Lock : Hey guys, once again we are here with another Redmi Y1 factory reset tutorial. Factory reset is the easiest method to unlock pattern lock, Pin lock or fingerprint lock on Redmi y1. No need to use any Mi unlock tool to bypass Redmi Y1 security lock. Simply use Redmi Y1 hardware key and boot Redmi y1 into recovery mode to unlock Redmi y1.
Redmi Y1 is the newest barnd new Y serias smartphone for all Xiaomi lovers. 5.5 inch big display, 4G dual SIM with fingerprint sensor are are eye catching features of this Redmi y1 device. Additionally, 1.4GHz Quad-Core CPU, Snapdragon 435 SoC CPY Chipset, 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM are enough to boost it’s performance & speed.
About – How to factory Reset Redmi Y1 & Unlock Mi Account
Device – Redmi Y1 & Redmi Y1 Lite
Tool – In-build Stock Recovery [No additional tool]
In this tutorial we will show you how to boot Redmi y1 into recovery mode and how to factory reset redmi y1 to unlock Redmi y1 mobile?
Suppose you have locked redmi y1 using PIN lock, Pattern lock or fingerprint lock. Now forget your security Pin password, pattern lock or your fingerprint print is not working properly. On that condition you can unlock Redmi y1 again by reset your device. For this purpose, you have to boot Redmi y1 into recovery mode. After entering into recovery mode, you can format Redmi Y1 using approprate options.
Basically we are including two different topic in this singl post, first is how to boot Redmi Y1 into recovery mode and second how to unlock Redmi Y1 mobile?
NOTE: This method can remove Pin lock, pattern lock and fingerprint lock from Redmi Y1. But it can’t bypass or remove MI cloud account or Mi account verification on Redmi Y1 in any how condition.
How To Factory Reset Redmi Y1 [ Unlock Redmi Y1]
As we already told you, you can unlock Redmi y1 by recovery mode. Hard factory reset Redmi y1 will wipe all user data and phone data. So make sure about it. Process will reset redmi Y1 into default factory setting again.
So now, if you are agree then follow the below steps to unlock Redmi Y1 without pc.
- First off all switch off the device properly.
- Press & Hold Volume up (+) key + Power Key together at the same time.
- Once you see the MI logo, release all the keys quickly.
- Use volume key for navigation and select, “Wipe Data” option.
- Wipe Data Section, Select “Wipe All Data” option.[ It will erase all user data & Phone data]
- In next step, it will ask to confirm. Choose “Confirm” option to reset Redmi Y1.
- Factory reset process will start and will take couple of minutes to reset Redmi y1.
- End of the process, you will see “Data Wiped Successfully” message on device screen.
- Again Select “Reboot to system” and reboot it normally.All Done!!! You have successfully reset Redmi Y1 using recovery.
Important – After factory reset, it may take long time to reboot again. So don’t worry about it and sit back.
Setup your device again. Redmi y1 pin lock or Pattern lock or fingerprint lock removed. It will not ask you to enter any screen lock again.
Additional Information – Redmi Y1 Fastboot Mode
Sometime it may possible, you have to boot Redmi Y1 into fastboot mode. Fastboot mode is very important, if you are going to flash firmawre, using any mi account tool or want to unlock bootloader of your device. Basically Fastboot mode is a maintenance or diagnosis mode. Use the below instructions to enter Redmi Y1 into fastboot mode.
- Power Off the device properly.
- In next step, Press & Hold Volume Down (-) key + Power key together at the same time.
- Just in few second, you will see a bunny logo on the device screen.
- It’s a Redmi Y1 fastboot mode.
- All done!!!
This is all about how to factory reset Redmi Y1 without pc? And “how to unlock Redmi Y1 screen lock?” All the instructions are discribed with all necessary screenshots. For more help, you may watch Video for Redmi Y1 factory reset.