Today we are going to show you “how to activate FM radio on Xiaomi Mi A1 using secrete code?” No need to use any android application to enable FM radio on Xiaomi mi A1. In our previous post you can see how it’s easy to root Xiaomi mi A1 Smartphone without any dead risk. Without any doubt, root is the best option if you really wish to customize your device in your own way.
As we all know after root, we can apply many tweaks and customisations on our rooted android phone. But here in this post we will show you how it’s easy to enable or activate FM radio on Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone. And of course, Root not required. That means this trick is 100% working and tested on non-Rooted Xiaomi mi A1 android one mobile.
Xiaomi Mi A1 was launched in September, 2017 with android one technology. As we all know Xiaomi has partnered with Google under Android one program and launched their first Android phone Xiaomi Mi A1 (Nougat 7.1.2) in the Global market. Just because of some issues in US and Canada, they disabled the FM app on Xiaomi Mi A1. But if you love to listen FM radio in your free time and don’t want to install one more third party “FM radio” app then, here is a Xiaomi Mi A1 trick to activate FM radio on Xiaomi Mi A1 using Secrete Code.
Activate FM Radio On Xiaomi Mi A1
Here we are listing two different method to activate FM radio on Xiaomi Mi A1 using secrete code and using application. You may use any one method to to enable FM radio option in your own Xiaomi mi A1 android one smartphone.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware 184.108.40.206 Available To Download
- Bypass FRP Lock On Lenovo K5 Using Android fastboot Reset Tool
- Bypass Google Account Verification On Samsung J7
- Enable OTG Support In Any Android Phone Without Root And With Root
- Move Whatsapp To Sd Card Without Root And With Root ?
- How To Increase Sd Card Memory Size Up To 16Gb
- How To Hack WIFI Password Using AndroDumper [99% Working]
- Uninstall System Apps Without Root- delete preinstalled apps
Activate FM Radio On Xiaomi Mi A1 Using Secrete Code
Ok now let’s start the Xiaomi Mi A1 trick to enable FM radio on Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone.
- Open your phone dialer app.
- Just dial *#*#64663#*#* on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Now you will see a “hardware Test Mode” on your device.
- Simply scroll down the screen and find the “FM Radio” option.
- Tap on “FM Radio” option and it will ask you to plug your heandsfree or earphone.
- Now insert your earphone to enable FM Radio on Xiaomi Mi A1 mobile.
- Just choose your desired FM channel using backward and forward button.
Activate FM Radio On Xiaomi Mi A1 Using Activity Launcher
This is another alternative to activate FM radio on Xiaomi mi A1 Smartphone using small app. It’s a “Activity Launcher” app.
- Download & install small size “Activity launcher” app and launch it.
- Find the Recent activities option on the top of the activity launcher app.
- Now select “All Activities” option to see the all mobile activities.
- Scroll down the screen, select “factoryKit test”, click on it and you will see 5 different activities.
- In this section, click and hold last activity named- com.huaqin.factory.ControlCenterActivity
- Now you will see option to create new activity, select it to create Shortcut on your own Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Now a new shortcut will be appear on your phone screen.
- Now find “FactoryKit test” and open it.
- Here in this “factoryKit test” you will find many hardware test for testing purpose.
- Simply scroll down the screen and click on FM Rdiao.
- It will ask you to plug earphone to enable FM radio on MI A1.
- Again use forward and backward button to select different FM channels frequencies.
Till now, if you are getting any issue related to activate FM radio on Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone then you can ask us by leaving your valuable comment. To support our work, please don’t forget to share us on social media and also subscribe our YouTube Channel – New Information Era
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.