How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [All Variant]
]Now here is a full detail post to learn how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge all variant? If you are a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone user then you have a chance to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone. Just follow the below instruction guide to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and then you are free to root your device easily.
Custom TWRP recovery is TeamWin recovery with touch-screen enabled interface which is necessary for you if you want to flash third party firmware or want to take full ROM backup of your device. Default stock recovery never ever allows you to perform these types of task in any how condition. So install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and then root your device to customize your device in your own way.
What You Will Find In This Guide?
In this guide you will find an easy method to install official TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile. Just download official TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from the below download link and flash it via Odin flash tool and enjoy custom recovery benefits on your own device. This is official TWRP 3.1.0 version which has material design, touch base interface for best user experience and Encryption mode.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V Using CF Auto Root
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Sm-G930RH Nougat Using CF Auto Root
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930K Nougat Safely Using CF Auto Root
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F Nougat Safely Using CF Auto Root
It’s important to know that if you are an advance android user then no one can’t limit you and on that condition rooting is the perfect solution for you to explorer yourself. But rooting is possible if you have twrp recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile. Otherwise you can’t flash magisk or supersu zip file to root your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone.
Now come to the main point and see how it’s easy to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone. You can use this method on any Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge variant. Just download the appropriate twrp recovery for your device and flash it.
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
TWRP recovery installation is the first step if you are going to root your any Samsung device and then you can modify your rooted android phone in your own way. Now let’s start the process of official twrp installation on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile.
- Charge your device aprox 70%.
- Take backup of your device like messages, contacts, photos, videos and documents etc.
- Working USB cable.
Step02 Enable USB Debugging & Oem Unlock [Must]
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times. Now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step03 Boot Samsung Galaxy into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power key +Volume Down key + Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” or “Odin Mode” option.
Step04 Download TWRP Recovery Files For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [All Variant]
[Download only .tar twrp file]
- Download TWRP for Galaxy S7 Edge (International & Canada – hero2lte)
- Download TWRP for Galaxy S7 Edge (Korea – hero2ltekor)
- Odin Flash Tool.
Steps To Install twrp Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Now extract the downloaded Odin PC tool and run the file.
- Connect the phone with pc via USB cable.
- Now you can see the “added” message into odin message box. That means you are connected properly with pc.
- Now click on “AP” or “PDA” button and browse the TWRP file from pc.
- after loading the twrp file, just click on “START” button to start the flashing process on Samsung device.
- Process will take few minute to complete.
- After completing the process you will get a green “PASS” message on odin message box.
- All done!!! You have installed the TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile.
Important Points To Use Odin Flash Tool
- Always try to use only latest Odin flash tool.
- Navigate on “Option” tab on Odin tool and change setting like as shown below screenshot.
- Once you click on “Start” button then sit back and don’t interrupt the process.
- Check your device model name, number, version and then flash appropriate twrp recovery file only.
How to Boot Into TWRP Recovery
- Power off your device properly.
- Now press & Hold volume up key + Home key + Power key together at the same time.
- All done!!!
After installation of twrp recovery you can install third party zip firmware, files, can take full nandroid backup with complete current ROMs, can wipe data or restore backup any time to go back on previous ROM firmware.
This is all about how to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone? Just follow all the instructions one by one and flash official twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile without any issue. Till now if you have any question or have any quarry about the post then please feel free to ask us about it by leaving your comment.