Install Call Of Duty Mobile In Bluestack Emulator
Hey guys, are you searching a way to play Call of duty mobile game in pc? If yes then you have landed on right place. Here in this post we will show you an easiest method to install and play Call of duty mobile on pc using android emulator.
Probably, you may know that Call of duty mobile beta version has been launched for android mobile users. At this time its in very early beta version for limited users who have good configuration android device or smartphone.
Users can enroll to get this Call of duty mobile early access. But till now don’t have early access notification then you have to download Call of duty mobile beta apk with call of duty mobile OBB file. COD mobile apk and OBB file are free to download for everyone and users can use these apk and OBB file to install and play COD mobile without official permission.
Installation of COD mobile is very easy for android users but now many game players prefers to play android games on pc like PUBG mobile. However, Pubg officially launched Tencent gaming buddy emulator for PUBG mobile but its not the same for COD mobile game.
For this purpose, we have to use android emulator on windows pc to play Call of duty mobile game.
As we all know android emulator is virtual space which allows user to install any android APK on pc. In short, users can use android emulator as android mobile on their windows pc.
If you try to search on internet, there are so many android emulators are available with different features and configuration. So you can use any type of windows PC android emulator to install Call of duty mobile without any issue. But problem is that every emulator have different methods to install apk and OBB file. We already published a list of best android emulator for pc. Checkout the list and try the best android emulator to play Call of duty mobile on windows laptop or pc.
To make it easy for you, we are going to share complete step by step guide to install Call of Duty mobile beta on pc using Bluestack emulator.
Just download latest version of bluestack, install COD APK and configure COD OBB file, that’s it.
PLEASE NOTE : COD Mobile V1.0.2 update Released [ Download Now ]
|Download File For Call Of Duty Mobile Game|
|EsFile Explorer : DOWNLOAD / MIRROR|
COD Mobile APK : DOWNLOAD
COD Mobile OBB File : DOWNLOAD
How To Install Call Of Duty Mobile On Bluestack Emulator
Process is almost same for all android emulators but sometimes it may little different because of emulator features and interface.
IMPORTANT: Till now this Call Of Duty mobile game is available only for Indian users. So no need to do anything. But if you are from any other country, use the VPN app, connect it with Indian server and then play the game without any issue.
Steps To Install COD Mobile On Pc Using Bluestack Emulator
- Download and install “Bluestack 4” from here. Installation process is very simple.
- Login to Google play store and install “ES File Explorer” from Google play store. Or download it from above download section.
- Drag and drop “EsFile Explorer apk” in emulator for installation. open “Es file explorer app” in Bluestack emulator.
- Enter into “Internal storage” >> “Android” folder >> “OBB” Folder”
- Create a new folder in “OBB” folder and rename it as com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Now click on “More App” option from emulator and select “Android Setting” option.
- Scroll down the screen and select “Import windows files” option and browse “main.199.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb” file from desktop.
- Hold right click to select “Imported file” , click on “Move” icon and move the file into early created “main.199.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb” folder. [android >>OBB>> main.199.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb]
- Now drag and drop “com.activision.callofduty.shooter.199.apk” file into bluestack home screen. It will install “COD Game” automatically.
- Done!!! Now you are free to play Call of duty on pc.
In this way you can install call of duty mobile game in bluestack and can play COD mobile game on pc without any issue. After installation, just launch COD app, loagin as a guest or facebook account, play trial mode and arrange keymaping.