Last updated on December 4th, 2019 at 03:33 am
How To Flash Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM [ Flash File & Tool ]
Here is a quick working and tested flashing guide for Lenovo A6000 android phone. If you are searching a proper method to flash Lenovo A6000 without dead risk then you have landed on right place. Here in this tutorial, we will show you an easiet and safe method to install stock ROM on Lenovo A6000 mobile.
No need to go anywhere to repair your dead or bricked Lenovo A6000 phone. Just use the free QFIL or QPST tool and flash Lenovo A6000 safely.
Probabely, you may know that Lenovo A6000 is a Qualcomm chipset based android phone and it’s firmware comes with .mbn files. So we can use any qualcomm flash tool like free Miracle tool, QcomDloader tool or QFIL Tool [QPST] etc.
Here in this tutorial, we are going to use QFIL tool to flash Lenovo A6000 official stock ROM which is 100% working, tested and safe tool. No need to worry about its stability. Simply follow the below guide properly and flash official stock ROM on Lenovo A6000 Qualcomm mobile using QFIL tool.
Download Lenovo A6000 Flash Tool, Firmware And Drivers
|Lenovo A6000 Official Stock Firmware|
|Lenovo A6000 USB Drivers|
|Lenovo A6000 Flash Tool|
Please Note: Users can use portable QFIL tool to flash Lenovo A6000 device. But if you are getting any issue to flash firmware, install QPST tool and then run QFIL tool through the QPST tool.
How To Flash Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM Using QFIL Tool
As we already told you, Lenovo A6000 android phone is a Qualcomm android phone and its firmware is based on .mbn file. So we can use any type of Qulacomm flash tool which is able to flash .mbn firmware like QFIL tool.
Users can use portable QFIL tool but sometimes it may show flashing error during the process, so we will use QPST tool to run QFIL tool. Otherwise whole process is same.
Instructions to flash Lenovo A6000 Using QFIL Tool
- Download and extract all file on pc. [Qualcomm drivers, QPST tool and firmware]
- Now install Qualcomm USB drivers on pc. Its necessary to create bridge connection in between pc and mobile. Skip the step, if already installed.
- Run QFIL through QPST Tool: install QPST tool by following on screen instructions.
- Once the QPST tool installed, launch QFIL tool by following below path.
- Select “flat Build” option from the tool.
- Next click on browse option from “Select Programmer Path” section and load “prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn” file from firmware folder.
- Again click on ““Load XML” option and select “rawprogram_unsparse.xml” file form same flash file folder.
- A new window will appear automatically, just click on “patch0” file.
- Now come to the device, power off it and boot your Lenovo A6000 Qualcomm android phone into EDL Mode [Emergency Download mode] and connect phone with pc via USB cable.
Lenovo A6000 Boot Key For EDL Mode
- If the device is properly connected with pc into edl mode then you will see “Qualcomm HS-USV Qdloader 9008 Port” at the top of the tool.
- Finally hit on “Download” button to start firmware flashing process on Lenovo A6000 mobile.
- Tool will read all the files and then start to flash new firmware automatically. Here it may take long time to flash complete firmware.
- After completing the flash process, device will reboot automatically. If not, reboot it manually.
Please Note: Device will take more time to reboot after flash. So sit back and wait for normal boot.
After reboot, setup the device again as a new device. This time it will restart with newly installed android os.
- All Done!!!
Solution : Lenovo A6000 IMEI Repair Tools
Sometimes it may possible that you will see null IMEI or invalid IMEI on Lenovo A6000 after flash. In that condition, you will see no network problem on the device. But you can fix this invalid imei or no network on Lenovo A6000 by using Qualcomm IMEI repairing tools. Here we are listing some working and tested IMEI repair tools for Qualcomm phones.
In this way, you can install stock ROM on Lenovo A6000 with QFIL flash tool. We tested this firmware file and flash tool on Lenovo A6000 mobile, so no need to worry about stability. Its an official android 5.0 android version.
Till now getting any issue in step, please comment us and we will try to solve your problems.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.