Are you searching a way to unlock bootloader on LG K20 Plus then you have landed on right place. Here you will see how its easy to unlock bootloader on LG K20 Plus without dead risk. Unlock bootloader on LG K20 plus, if you are going to install twrp recovery or want to root your LG K20 Plus Smartphone. Here is full detail guide to unlock bootloader of LG K20 Plus Smartphone.LG K20 Plus was launched in December 2016. It has big 5.3 inch display screen with 1920×1080 pixel resolution. LG K20 Plus is powered by 1.4GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 octa core CPU and supportable 2GB RAM to boost it’s performance & speed. If you have LG K20 Plus then you can install custom recovery TWRP recovery for LG K20 Plus and also can root LG K20 Plus easily but before that you have to unlock bootloader on LG K20 Plus. After unlock LG K20 Plus bootloader, you can modify system files of your device in your own way.
How to unlock bootloader of any LG android Smartphone?– universal method
How to install TWRP recovery on any android without root? – universal method
About – How To Unlock Bootloader on LG K20 Plus
Device Name – LG K20 Plus
Model Number – LG K20 Plus
Supporting Devices – LG K20 Plus TP260 * LG K20 Plus MP260
Status – Working without any issue
Unlock Bootloder On LG K20 Plus
Now follow the below steps one by one and unlock bootloader of LG K20 Plus safely.
- Unlock bootloader on Lg K20 Plus [indian & Asian variant]
- Unlock bootloader on Lg K20 Plus TP260 USA
- Unlock bootloader on Lg K20 Plus MP260 SAR USA, Mexico, Colombia
- Charge your device aprox 60%
- Take backup of your device.[All data will wipe after unlocking bootloader of your device]
- Working USB cable.
Step02 Download & Installation
- Download LG K20 Plus USB drivers.[If required]
- Download and install minimal adb & fastboot tool on pc.
Step03 Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On LG K20 Plus
- Make sure Lenovo USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging enabled on your device.
- Make sure Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is installed on pc.
- Now open the Minimal ADB and fastboot tool folder on pc
- Now click on blank area in ADB folder and then Press and hold Shift Key +Right click and select “open command window here”
- Now connect the phone with pc via USB cable and enter the below command
[Command will show all attached devices with serial number]
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK
- Again enter the below command to boot it into fastboot mode.
[Command will boot device into fastboot mode automatically]
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device will boot into bootloader mode/ Fastboot mode then type the below command and hit enter.
[Command will show all fastboot devices, which are attached with pc]
- Now this tile type the below command and hit enter to unlock bootloader on your device.
fastboot oem unlock
[Command will unlock bootloader on Lenovo K8 Note]
- After completing the process just type the command again.
[Command will reboot device into normal mode automatically]
Now your unlocked LG K20 Plus will boot again and this time it may take long time to reboot after unlocking process. So keep patience and sit back until the phone booted up into android.
So this is all about how to unlock bootloader on LG K20 Plus without dead risk and now you are ready to install twrp recovery and also can get root access on your device.
Incoming Search Terms – how to unlock bootloader LG K20 Plus unlock LG K20 Plus unlock bootloader on LG K20 Plus LG K20 Plus bootloader unlocking