HowHey, OnePlus 5 users download and install OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware using this guide. From here, you can download official OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware for your own device. This is OnePlus 5 4.5.11 based android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware. Now you can install OTA ROM or full android nougat OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware safely.
Without any doubt OnePlus 5 is wonderful android Smartphone. OnePlus 5 was launched in June, 2017 in Indian market. It has AMOLED capacitive touch screen with big 5.5 inches screen. In other hand, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU, 64 GB, 6 GB RAM or 128 GB, 8 GB RAM and fingerprint sensor are enough to boost oneplus 5 performance & speed. Moreover, this phone comes with superb build quality and innovative latest design.
Smart Features Of OxygenOS 4.5.11 OnePlus 5 Firmware
As we already told you, it’s an official OxygenOS 4.5.11 OnePlus 5 android Nougat firmware/ Stock ROMs. Here we are listing some quick detail of OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 nougat firmware.
Supports customization of notification ringtone.
Improved launching speed of apps?.
Optimized adaptive brightness.
Fixed issue of YouTube video lagging behind audio.
Fixed display issues of some UI elements.
Updated Android security patch to September.
Fixed issue of no 4G+ network in some regions.
General bug fixes.
Download OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware & Tools
Download Different OnePlus 5 Official Stock ROMs
Download Stock ROM For OnePlus 5 [Download OnePlus 5 OxygenOs Nougat Stock ROM]
- OxygenOs 4.5.6 nougat firmware for OnePlus 5
- OxygenOs 4.5.2 nougat firmware for OnePlus 5
- OxygenOs 4.5.3 nougat firmware for OnePlus 5
- OxygenOs 4.5.4 [Netherlands] nougat firmware for OnePlus 5
- OxygenOs 4.5.5 nougat firmware for OnePlus 5
- OxygenOs 4.5.7 nougat firmware for OnePlus 5
|OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.8 to OxygenOS 4.5.11 OTA||Download|
|OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.10 to OxygenOS 4.5.11 OTA||Download|
|OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 Full Rom||Download Download 1|
|OnePlus 5 USB Driver||Download|
|OnePlus 5 Fast-boot tool [portable adb & fastboot tool]||Download|
Install OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware
Now, here we will show you two different methods to install OnePlus 5 Nougat OxygenOS 4.5.11 firmware. No need to use any custom recovery to install OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware. You can install nougat ROM on oneplus 5 using stock recovery or using sidelode mode.[a] Install OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware Using Recovery Mode [b] Install OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware Using Sideload Mode [C] Install OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware using TWRP recovery
[a] How To Install OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware Using Recovery Mode
- First of all, Download OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 OTA zip files on your PC.
- Now, connect your device with pc via USB cable. [make sure it’s working properly]
- In next step, copy & move the downloaded zip file into the internal storage of your device without any folder.
- After moving the zip file, now boot OnePlus 5 into “recovery mode”
- Once it boot into recovery mode, chose your preferred language and then select “install from local” option.
- Browse the downloaded OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 zip file and click to install.
- Firmware flashing process will start on your device and it may take 5-6 minutes to complete the process.
- ALL Done!!! You have successfully flashed Nougat OxygenOS 4.5.11 firmware on OnePlus 5 Smartphone safely.
If you are unable to update OnePlus 5 On Nougat firmware or getting any error to flash OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 nougat firmware then you may follow the below alternate method.
[b] Flash OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware Using Sideload Mode
It’s another alternative method to install OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 Nougat firmware. Here in this method we will use Sideloade mode to update OnePlus 5 on Nougat android version.
- First of all, enable USB debugging and OEM unlock on OnePlus 5.
- Download OnePlus 5 Fast-boot tool [portable adb & fastboot tool] from above download section.
- Again download OxygenOs 4.5.11 zip file and move it into OnePlus 5 fastboot tool folder [ADB Folder].
- Go to adb folder and then press & hold Shift key + Right mouse key and select “open command window here” as shown in screenshot.
- A new command window will be appear on your pc[Don’t Close It]
- Now, boot OnePlus 5 into “recovery mode”
- You are now into recovery mode.
- Again, select desired language and click on “install from USB” option. You will see “Upgrade Android from USB” then select OK. All done!!! Now you can see “You are in Sideload Mode”.
- Connect your onePlus 5 with pc via working USB cable.
- Type the below command to check the connection between pc and device.
[Command will show some serial numbers, that means it’s connected properly]
- This time, type the below command & hit enter to start the sideload flashing process.
[rename Name.zip with Stock ROM file name]
adb sideload file Name.zip
- Process may take long time to flash firmware on OnePlus5. So don’t interrupt in between the process.
- All Done!!! You have successfully install OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 Nougat firmware on your device.
[C] Install OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware using TWRP recovery
This method is only for those users, who are using custom twrp recovery on their OnePlus 5. So if you are using TWRP recovery on your oneplus 5 then, you can also install Stock ROM or firmware on oneplus 5 using TWRP recovery.
- At first, connect device with pc. Then, copy the download OnePlus 5 OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware into the internal storage of your device. Make sure it should be without any folder.
- Now, power off your OnePlus 5 to boot OnePlus 5 into twrp recovery mode.
- After booting into twrp recovery, Tap on “install” option from the main menu.
- Now browse the “Stock Rom” from the internal storage and Swipe it to flash stock ROM on oneplus 5.
- Now just wait for few minutes. Here it may take aprox 5-6 minutes to flash OxygenOs 4.5.11 Nougat Firmware on oneplus 5.
- After completing the process , go back to main menu and tap on “reboot” to boot into normal mode.
- All Done!!!
This is all about how to download OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 Nougat firmware and how to install OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.11 Nougat firmware to update OnePlus 5 on latest android nougat version? Now, you can root onePlus 5 or can install custom TWRP recovery on oneplus 5 smartphone to apply different modes and customisations. Root allows user to make changes in it’s system files. After root you can tweak your devices in your own way.
For more information, go through the below link and get root access on OnePlus 5.
- learn How to root OnePlus 5 safely?
- flash or install TWRP recovery on OnePlus 5?
- OnePlus 5- How to unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5?
- Universal Method – flash Stock ROM on OnePlus 5?
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.