Lenovo K10 Note Test Points For EDL 9008 Mode – Reboot Into EDL Mode
Lenovo K10 Note Test Points For EDL 9008 Mode
In this tutorial we will show you how to boot Lenovo K10 Note into EDL mode 9008 using test points? Emergency downloading mode or 9008 mode is very important to unbrick Qualcomm Lenovo K10 Note mobile.
Normally we can flash Lenovo K10 Note stock firmware in fastboot mode. But if the device is bricked or unable to boot into bootloader mode or fastboot mode then EDL 9008 port is must to flash the device. In that type of situation, we can use test points to boot it into EDL 9008 mode manually. Similarly, sometime EDL boot is must to unlock Lenovo K10 Note using Qualcomm unlock tool.
Use Of Lenovo K10 Note EDL 9008 Port
Qualcomm 9008 mode or EDL 9008 mode is very important to repair any Qualcomm android Smartphone including Lenovo K10 Note L38111 mobile. Most of the time 9008 port must be enable during the firmware flashing or screen lock removal process.
For example, if you are going to use Miracle 2.82 thunder edition without box to unlock Lenovo K10 Note pattern lock or PIN password then just flash Lenovo K10 Note mobile. But at the same time, Lenovo K10 Note should be into edl mode. If your device is properly booted into EDL mode then you will see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” under the “device manager” section. After that flash your official stock ROM or FRP bypass file to unlock your device.
How To Boot Lenovo K10 Note Into EDL Mode With Test Points
Now you have two different methods to boot Lenovo K10 Note into 9008 mode. But it depends on your device condition.
Check out both methods to boot device into emergency downloading mode.
Please Note : DIAG Port and EDL mode both are directly related with Qualcomm devices but both are different from each other. EDL mode is necessary for flashing and frp bypass using pc software. Similarly, Qualcomm DIAG port is important to repair IMEI of Qualcomm Lenovo K10 Note mobile.
Method01 Boot Lenovo K10 Note EDL 9008 mode Using Boot Key
If the device is working properly then we can boot it into edl mode by using hardware key combinations. Just press the right key combinations properly and device will reboot into edl mode automatically.
- Power off the device.
- Press & hold volume up key + Volume down key + insert USB cable at the same time.
- Done!! Device will boot into EDL mode automatically.
This method is handy if your device is working fine but you want to flash stock ROM on Lenovo K10 to install new firmware.
Method02 Lenovo K10 Note EDL 9008 Boot adb Commands
If you are able to access your device then try the adb command method to boot it into EDL mode.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock from “Developer Options”.
- Connect the device with pc via worikng USB cable.
- Next, check your phone screen and allow the debugging access.
- Download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers” on windows pc. [ DOWNLOAD ]
- Install “Minimal ADB & fastboot tool” in windows pc. [ DOWNLOAD ]
- Now go to “C” drive and enter into “ADB” folder.
- Click anywhere then press & hold “SHIFT” key + “Right Mouse Click” and then select “open command window here” or “open powershell window here” option.
- Now execute the below adb command to boot device into EDL mode.
adb reboot edl
If the device is successfully booted into edl mode, you can see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” under the “device Manager” section.
- Now continue the Lenovo K10 Note firmware flashing or FRP bypass unlocking using any Qualcomm tool.
Method03 Reboot Lenovo K10 Note Into EDL Mode Using test Points [ For Bricked Device ]
Sometime, you may face difficulty to boot your Lenovo K10 Note mobile into EDL mode by adb commands. In that case Lenovo K10 Note test points are very helpful to boot it into emergency downloading 9008 mode.
- Download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers “ and “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers” on pc/laptop.
- Open back cover of the device carefully. [ Do it very carefully]
- Next, remove the battery connector first.
- Find the “Test Points” and short them with any twiser or cooper wire + insert USB cable at the same time.
- Above step will boot Lenovo K10 Note into edl 9008 mode automatically. If getting failed, repeat the process again.
These are simple methods to boot Lenovo K10 Note into edl 9008 mode for repairing. Checkout all the possible methods from tutorial and flash or unlock your Lenovo K10 Note into edl mode. Lenovo K10 Note test points method is little bit technical for newbie users but this is the only solution boot bricked or dead Lenovo K10 Note into edl 9008 mode.