Unlock Bootloader & Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro : Are you a Huawei Mate 10 or Huawei Mate 10 Pro Smartphone use and now want to root Huawei Mate 10 Pro oreo safely? If yes then you have landed on right place. Here we are going to show you “how it’s easy to root Huawei Mate 10 Pro as well as root Huawei Mate 10 Smartphone? Best part of this root method is that no need to install twrp recovery on Huawei mate 10 or Huawei Mate 10 Pro to get root access. Simple Huawei root tool [Funky Huawei Tool] is enough to root Huawei mate 10 pro in one click.
If you have enough knowledge about rooting then you can see twrp is must for almost all devices to flash supersu file for root access. But not for Huawei mate 10 or mate 10 pro. We can root Huawei mate 10 pro without twrp recovery after unlock bootloader.
Bootloader unloking is must to root Huawei mate 10 or Huawei mate 10 pro. Otherwise Funky Huawei Tool can’t root Huawei mate 10 pro. So unlock bootloader on Huawei mate 10 pro first and then apply root process. All the instructions are listed below with all necessary steps.
Important Points Before Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro – Funky Huawei Tool
Here we will use Funky Huawei tool to gain root access on Huawei mate 10 pro Oreo android phone. Funky Huawei tool or Huawei Mate 10 pro root tool was developed by XDA developer. It’s actually a bunch of script with easy to understand interface. Just because of it’s easy interface any newbie or advance user can use to root their own Huawei mate 10 or Huawei mate 10 pro phone easily.
Funky Huawei tool is 100% working and tested tool by our-self but as we all know rooting a device may brick your device. So we and our site [99mediasector.com] are not be held responsibility if you damage or brick your device. So root your own Huawei mate 10 pro on your own risk.
Still want to root Huawei Mate 10 pro without twrp recovery, go ahead and follow the instructions as it is.
- List of Huawei device getting OREO update
- Android P v9.0 update list
- root huawei p10 plus & twrp
- Universal method to install twrp recovery any android phone
- Flash magisk on any android device
Pre-Requirements To Unlock and Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Charge your device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between root process.
- Huawei account is must to unlock bootloader. For this go Huawei official site and register your self first.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock. [Must]
- Install Minimal adb & fastboot tool on pc to run adb commands.
Unlock Bootloader & Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Inoreder to root Huawei mate 10 pro, you have to unlock bootloader first. After unlock bootloader of your device you can easily root Huawei Mate10 pro using Funky root tool.[a] Unlock Huawei Mate 10 Pro Bootloader [b] Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro Using Funky Huawei Tool
[a] Unlock Huawei Mate 10 Pro Bootloader
Steps To Unlock Huawei Mate 10 Pro Bootloader [Official]
you may go through the the link to unlock bootloader of any any huawei device or follow the below steps as it is.
- Login to Huawei official site and get Huawei bootloader unlock code for your own device.
- After login into website, accept “terms & conditions” and hit on agree to continue the process.
- Enter the correct details like Model number, IMEI number and other necessary information.
- In the last, click on “Commit” button to get Huawei mate 10 pro unlock code. Now you will get a 16 digit code [Huawei Bootloader Unlock Code]
- The unlock code window will be pop-up in front of you. Just note down or copy it into any test editor. We will use this code in next step.
- Connect your Huawei device with pc via USB cable [Make sure USB debugging is already enabled]
- Ok now go to adb folder location. [C Drive >> ADB Folder]
- Click anywhere into the adb folder, press & hold “shift” key + right mouse key and select “open command window here” or “open powershell window here” option as shown in screenshot.
- Copy or type the below command and hit enter. You will see some serial numbers in command window that means your device is properly connected with pc.
- Again type the below command to reboot device into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Once device into bootloader mode, type the below command along with Huawei mate 10 pro unlock code.
fastboot oem unlock UNLOCK-CODE
For example– if unlock code is 125e16d99 then command will be fastboot oem unlock 125e16d99
- Remember above command will unlock bootloader of Huawei mate 10 pro and will erase all user data and phone data completely.
- All Done!!! Bootloader of Huawei mate 10 pro is unlock.
[b] Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro Using Funky Huawei Tool
After unlock bootloader on Huawei mate 10 pro, now you are ready to root Huawei Mate 10 pro using Huawei mate 10 pro root tool [Funky Huawei Tool].
- Again “enable USB debugging and oem unlock” on your device and connect it with pc.
- Navigate to adb folder and reboot device into bootloader mode via adb command.
Adb reboot bootloader
- Extracted the downloaded “Huawei mate 10 pro root tool” zip file on pc.
- Open FHMate10Tool_20171115 folder and run “exe” as administrator.
- Here you will see a new command window in front of you as shown below.
- Type 1 inside the tool window and hit enter to start rooting process on Huawei mate 10 pro mobile.
- Rooting process will take few minutes to complete the process and again it will wipe all user data and phone data of your device.
- End of the process check phone app drawer and here you will see “SuperSu” app on your device. That means now you have supersu right’s on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully rooted Huawei mate 10 pro oreo smartphone using Funky Huawei Tool.
That’s all about “how to unlock bootloader and root Huawei mate 10 pro Oreo Smartphone?” As you can see how it’s easy to root Huawei mate 10 pro without twrp recovery. Simply unlock Huawei mate 10 pro bootloader officially and get root access using Huawei root tool.
Don’t forget to checkout ore android tweaks and trick section to apply different android modes and customizations.
Till now getting any issue to root Huawei mate 10 pro, please leave your comment below.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.